Peace Bridge FA Wanted
- UMass Building Authority Seeks Bond Counsel RFPs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/23/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32552, p7
The article reports on the plan made by the University of Massachusetts Building Authority (UMBA) to review applications for bond counsel services, while gearing up for a bond sale for the spring of 2007. Sources say that the UMBA is interested in firms with at least five years experience as...
- KDP Adds Staffers As It Plans To Expand Into Loans, Derivatives. // Bank Loan Report;1/10/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p7
The article informs that KDP Investment Advisors Inc., a Montpelier, Vt.-based high yield research firm, has brought on some new staffers to its team who will help fill the staffing voids left late last year after previous employees had departed the firm. New hire Patrick D. Bonebrake, for one,...
- Chicago Opts to Wait on Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34424, p1
Chicago is joining the Chicago Public Schools in delaying plans to sell general obligation debt until the New Year.
- FLORIDA: Plethora of Bonds OK'd. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/5/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32602, p9
The article reports on the approval on the sale of up to $1.08 billion of debt by the Florida Cabinet on April 10, 2007. The bond will be issued in various series. The Cabinet, which consists of Governor Charlie Crist, attorney general Bill McCollum, chief financial officer Alex Sink, has...
- Oklahoma Caught Short When It Was Time to Refund, Bond Adviser Says. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p5
Reports on the missed opportunity of Oklahoma state bond adviser James C. Joseph to refund in outstanding bonds by one day in March 2004. Identification of the target in the refunding deals; Expectation of economists for Federal Reserve policymakers to raise their target benchmark interest rate...
- Managers: Look to short paper to help plug refunding gap. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p6
Focuses on fund managers' forecast that refunding volume for municipal bonds may fall below 1998 levels. Advance refunding of issues with short call dates; Likelihood that securities whose first call is in 2006 or 2007 may not be refinanced; Opportunities in buying economically sensitive...
- Cook County, Ill., Readies $215M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p28
Reports on the preparation of Cook County, Illinois to refund its outstanding general obligation debts. Possibility of decline in municipal market prices following the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Members of the underwriting team which is involved in refunding the debts; Ratings of the...
- N.Y.C. Sets $1.13B Advance Refunding. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p3
Reports on the advance refunding of the general obligation debt in New York City. Increase in bond yields; Estimation of value savings from the refunding; Rate of tax-exempt bonds.
- Washington Adds to Refunding, Pushing Size to $839M. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the addition refunding component of general obligation bond sale, pushing 839 million dollar debt in Washington in 2010.