Johns Hopkins Deal
- Fitch Hits $22.8 Million of Maryland Health Bonds With Downgrade to BBB. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31944, p4
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has hit $22.8 million of Maryland health bonds with downgrade to BBB. Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority revenue bonds issued on behalf of the Montgomery General Hospital; Assessment made by Fitch credit analysts James Gilliland and Joe...
- Maryland Agency Readies $657M for Health, Higher Ed. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p30
Reports on municipal bonds that would be issued by the Maryland Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority in the spring of 2004. Function of the authority as a conduit debt issuer for the state's nonprofit health and educational institutions; Sale of revenue bonds on behalf of...
- IRS Audits Carroll County, Md., General Hospital Bonds. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32689, p5
The article reports on the audit made by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority for the Carroll County General Hospital in Carroll County, Maryland. An audit-opening letter was sent by the IRS to the authority, stating its...
- Market Post: Working Through New Issues; Muni Yields Rise. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F304, p1
The municipal bond market on Thursday is working off the heavy supply that hit the screens on Wednesday when close to $5 billion of new issues were priced.
- Market Close: Latest Munis Get Cautious Reception as Yields Rise. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F304, p1
The last three of the week's big issues priced on Thursday as the municipal market worked off the heavy supply that hit the screens the previous day when close to $5 billion of new issues were sold. Yields on top-rated municipal bonds strengthened, traders said, rising as much as three basis points.
- Markland Agency Sets $139M Sale For Anne Arundel Medical Center. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31785, p3
Reports that the Maryland Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority has planned a revenue bond sale that will benefit the Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland. Sale of the Series 2004 bonds; Negotiation of the sale by Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Uses of bond proceeds.
- Maryland Agency Selling $100 Million for Johns Hopkins. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p33
Reports on plans of the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to issue $100 million of revenue bonds on behalf of the Baltimore, Maryland based John Hopkins Hospital. Assessment of credit ratings of bonds; Information on the underwriter, financial advisor and the bond counsel.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vekshin, Alison; Peacock, Wayne; McDonald, Michael; Braun, Martin Z.; Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31360, p35
Reports developments on government securities in the U.S. as of April 2002. Sale of revenue bonds by the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority; Proposal for a veto on the income-tax cut by House Speaker Thomas M. Finneran in Massachusetts; Appointment of C. Sean Closkey to...
- Maryland Agency to Refund $182 Million for MedStar Health. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p3
Reports on the plan of Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to refund revenue bonds to benefit MedStar Health Inc. Purpose of the bond proceeds; Negotiations for the bonds; Background information about MedStar Health.