Results of Negotiated Sales
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p34
The article presents a chart depicting results of competitive sales of government bonds. The issues listed in the chart are that of Iowa Board of Regents, Iowa; Bossier Parishwide School District, Louisiana; Mississippi Development Bank, Mississippi; and, Rogers County Elementary School District...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p19
Several charts showing the results of negotiated bond sales in various U.S. states as of 2006 are presented.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p8
Several charts are presented depicting Southeast invisible bond supply of various states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p34
Presents a chart depicting the bond transactions in the Middle West. Amount involved in the state cash-flow notes issued by the state of Illinois; Approval status of the bond deal of the Indianapolis Public Schools; Expected sale date for the state unemployment revenue bonds issued by the state...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p31
Presents charts depicting the market statistics in the U.S. as of October 2004. Market indicators; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices; Decade of municipal bond finance.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p29
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond issuance deal issued by several states in the U.S. as of November 8, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p27
The article presents the chart of visible supply by the Southeastern states for January 5 and January 12, 2005.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR NOV. 7, 2005. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p29
Presents a chart depicting the general obligation yield curves of bonds issued by several states in the U.S. as of November 7, 2005.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p9
A table is presented that compares the number of issued bonds, amount, and change in amount of several U.S. states from March 12 to March 5, 2012 including Connecticut, New Jersey, and Rhode Island.