QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p22
The article presents a chart that provides a comparative analysis of government bonds for negotiated sales. The chart contain information like name of issuer and the respective state, total amount of the sale, enhancer to the issue, underwriters to the issue, bank qualification status, and...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p12
The article presents a chart that lists newly issued negotiated bond offerings. The details of each issue has been tabulated on following parameters: name of the issuer, its location, type of offering, amount, financial adviser to the issue, lead manager to the issue, and credit ratings of the...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32112, p34
Presents a chart depicting changes of bond ratings in the U.S. as pf April 2005.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32850, p23
A chart is presented depicting the changes of bond ratings by various bond issuers in the U.S.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR OCT. 20, 2008. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32987, p9
A chart that lists bond ratings categorized by state in the U.S. is presented.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32559, p1
Two charts are presented that show the U.S. municipal bond market.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32151, p32
Presents a chart depicting the bond ratings changes of several government agencies in the U.S. Change in the credit rating of the Arizona Health Facilities Authority; Reason for the downgrade in the credit quality of California Health Facilities Financing Authority; Amount needed in the bond...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p33
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the U.S. as of September 2005.
- VIRGINIA: Suffolk Dropped Before Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/5/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32602, p9
The article reports on the downgrade of Suffolk, Virginia's issuance of $89.3 million of general obligation public improvement and refunding bonds by Fitch Ratings to AA-minus from AA. According to Fitch, the downgrade, which affects about $133 million of outstanding GO bonds, reflects the...