Moody's Puts Maine On Negative Watch
- SoFi Moves Down Market in Next Student Loan Securitization. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/18/2016, p1
Two-thirds of the loans backing SoFi Professional Loan Program 2016-F have credit scores below 680; the deal also also achieved a lower credit score, A2, from Moody's Investors Service.
- A Good Sign for Leveraged Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p5
The article discusses a report from Moody's Investors Service which found that more upgrades than downgrades will benefit leveraged loans in 2011.
- Moody's Downgrades Supervalu Ratings. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;7/20/2012, p3
The article cites the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade the corporate family rating and probability of default rating of Supervalu's debt to B3 from B1. The ratings of Supervalu's senior unsecured debt and its subsidiaries were also downgraded to Caa1 from B2. In addition, a B1...
- Ratings Movers: SGL Carbon Up/MedPointe Falls On Zomig Loss. // Bank Loan Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the improvement of the ratings given by Moody's Investors Service to SGL Carbon AG-SGL and Carbon LLC's euro- and dollar-denominated bank debt among other ratings in the U.S. Increase of the ratings on the company's term loan and credit facility; Factors affecting the rise of the...
- Gates Global Sets Final Terms on $3.2B in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/16/2014, p1
The article reports on the final terms set by trading services company Gates Global to the more than $3.2 billion in multicurrency loans that it issued on June 10, 2014. It mentions that the loan of the company is part of its $4.7 billion debt offering to fund the buyout by private equity and...
- Media General Plans $960M in Debt. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/15/2013, p8
The article reports on the planned 60-million U.S. dollar first-lien super priority revolver and a 900-million U.S. dollar first-lien senior secured term loan of Media General. Proceeds from the said facilities will be utilized to settle the debt of Young Broadcasting. Moody's Investors Services...
- Moody's: Spec-Grade Default Rate Holds Steady. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/22/2014, p9
The article discusses a report issued by bond credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service on the performance of the global speculative-grade corporate default rate in August 2014. Topics covered include the number of corporate debt issuers rated by the rating agency that defaulted in August...
- Moody's Improves Outlook on Hibernia. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/23/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 140, p18
Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its ratings outlook on the long-term debt of Hibernia Corp. of New Orleans to "positive" from "stable." The move is the first step toward a possible upgrade. Since mid-2000 Hibernia has cut its syndicated loan portfolio in half, to $750 million.
- Rising Star Xerox Heads Into No Man's Land. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded Xerox bonds from Ba3 to Ba1. Move as a reflection of continued improvement in debt protection measures; Rating agency's expectations on the company.