Consumer Sentiment Slips in January
- Sentiment hits 11-year high. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/20/2015, pA02
The Univ. of Mich. consumer confidence index climbed to 98.2 in Jan., the highest since Jan. '04, from 93.6 in Dec. Economists expected a slight uptick to 94. The expectations subgauge climbed 5 points to 91.6, also an 11-year high, led by confidence in job and income prospects. The current...
- NEMA'S EBCI INDEX SLIDES IN OCTOBER. // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov2009, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p6
The article highlights the results of the Electroindustry Business Confidence Index (ECBI) survey conducted by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association in 2009. ECBI found that North America's index has declined by 6.7 points, however, it managed to breach the critical 50-point...
- The Portuguese consumer sentiment index toward marketing-mix in crisis context. Fernandes, Paula Odete; Pimenta, Rui Esteves // Tourism & Management Studies;2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p97
The purpose of this research is to better understand the behaviour of the Portuguese consumer sentiment index toward marketing-mix in a crisis context. For this purpose we used an instrument translated and validated by the Index of Consumer Sentiment toward Marketing proposed by Gaski and Etzel...
- Affluent Investor Confidence Holds at Twelve-Month High. // Spectrem Affluent Index Series;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the Spectrum Affluent Investor Confidence Index (SAICIÂ®) and Spectrum Millionaire Investor Confidence Index (SMICIÂ®) for May 2013. It mentions that the SAICI was unchanged in May 2 while SMICI dropped three points in May up to five points. It also features the...
- February Made Them Shiver. // Convenience Store News;4/17/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p16
The article reports that the latest VNU Retail Index of current business conditions has declined from a high of 110.7 in December to 98.2 in January and 87.2 in February 2006. By February 2006, only 47.5 percent of retailers were positive about current business conditions, compared to 63.3...
- Consumer, business confidence improves in Jan. // Hungary A.M.;01/22/2013, p5
The article reports on an increase in the GKI-Erste combined consumer-business confidence index in January 2013.
- Sentiment improves among businesses. // Hungary A.M.;06/24/2013, p4
The article reports on the combined business-consumer confidence index of the GKI-Erste in June 2013 which increases to 14.8 percent.
- GKI-Erste: Business confidence declines. // Hungary A.M.;7/22/2014, p3
The article reports that GKI-Erste's combined index of consumer and business confidence fell in July 2014 as a result of worsening expectations among companies.
- GKI-Erste: Consumer, business confidence in Hungary worsens. // Regional Today;2/25/2014, p3
The article reports that the combined gauge of consumer and business confidence in Hungary fell in February 2014, according to economic think-tank GKI-Erste.