BellSouth Files Lawsuit in Attempt To Block Louisiana Telecom Rival
- What to Expect When Police Respond to the Buglar Alarm. Gold, Lessing E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2006, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p52
The article focuses on a case in the U.S. District Court concerning security and the law. In this case, the plaintiff filed an action against a sheriff and one of his deputies who responded to an alarm. The plaintiff claimed that the defendants violated federal laws by illegally entering his...
- Aegon N.V. Cleared Of Securities Violations As Class Action Case Is Dismissed. // Insurance Advocate;8/23/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 28, p6
The article reports that the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York has dismissed the class action lawsuit that was filed on January 24, 2003 against Aegon NV and several of its current and former executive board members. Specifically, the charges stated that Aegon misled the...
- Limitation of Liability Prevails. Gold, Lessing E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p30
The article discusses a court case wherein the plaintiff complained that the alarm company has failed to respond to its broke alarm system due to low temperature which resulted to significant property damage. The U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota has decided in favor of the alarm...
- BellSouth 'managers' win class certification. // HR Specialist: North Carolina Employment Law;Oct2011, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p5
The article discusses a court case wherein level-one managers of BellSouth Telecommunications Inc. claimed that they have been misclassified so that their company will not give them overtime pay.
- COURT DOCKETS. // BusinessWest;7/4/2011, p60
The article lists the lawsuits involving area businesses and organizations in Western Massachusetts in several courts including the Hampden Superior Court, the Northampton District Court, and the Palmer District Court.
- COURT DOCKETS. // BusinessWest;4/9/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p67
The article lists the recent lawsuits and courts in which they will be heard in April 2012 which includes Northampton District Court, James Connif vs. Andrew B. Chertoff M.D. and Hampshire Superior Court.
- District Court Recent Action. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);3/13/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
The article lists the district court decision of various cases including Brent Michael Medley, Jamie Darrell Ledgerwood and Jose David Saldana.
- District Court Cases. // New Yorker;1/1/1972, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p24
The article presents district court cases which concerns a dog attacking people in New York City.
- COURT DOCKETS. // BusinessWest;9/22/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p59
The article presents the compilation of lawsuits in different courts involving area businesses and organizations in Massachusetts including the Franklin Superior Court, the Palmer District Court, and the Springfield District Court.