- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32161, p36
The article presents the statistical data related to municipal bond index, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, bond buyer indexes, state and local government series rates, reoffering yields, municipal bond prices, and others. The...
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- BOND$ GOVERNMENT AND MUNICIPAL. // Banking;Jul69, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the U.S. government and municipal bonds as of July 1969. Expectation on government spending; Details on a program for the sale of participations in government-guaranteed pools of mortgages; Obstacle to the participations program.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 6/32 to yield 2.34, down 5/3230-year: 98 26/32 to yield 3.06, down 9/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 5/32, down 2/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/18) Total: $9.581 billion, up $339.9 millionCompetitive: $2.679 billion, down $184.1...
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p2
The article offers information on the government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 3-day visible supply as of May 30, 2012.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;4/14/2015, p30
The article lists the prices of government securities for 10-year and 30-year periods, municipal bonds' performance and bond buyer's 30-day visible supply as on April 2015.
- Municipals Rise and New Issues Gather Momentum in 2004's First Big Day. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31796, p2
Reports on the trading of municipal bonds on January 7, 2004. New bonds introduced into the market; Effects on securities prices and trading of foreign interest in the U.S. Treasury Department's five-year notes; Effect of jobless claims, employment and other economic data.
- Indexes Mostly Higher, Though One-Year Sets New Low. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p44
The Bond Buyer yield indexes were mostly higher in the week ending June 20, 2003. On June 16, Treasury prices declined, while municipal bonds rose three basis points. On June 17, Treasury prices plunged, stocks were stagnant, and municipal bonds rose between five and seven basis points. On June...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p37
Presents several charts depicting the public finance in the United States as of August 2001. Details on the prices of securities; Presentation of municipal bond index employing coefficients derived from pricing; Forecast on the municipal market data general obligation yields.