FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Detroit to Kick Off Fall Issuance With $150M in Two Sales. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p34
Reports on the rise of Detroit to refund bonds in Chicago, Illinois. Assessment of risk management fund of Detroit; Prediction regarding the proceed of bonds issued by Detroit;
- Miami-Dade County to Complete Sale for Cultural Facilities. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32148, p44
The article reports on the growth of Miami-Dade County, Florida. It is completing the sale of $186 million of subordinate special obligation bonds to finish work on a long-awaited 570,000-square-fool performing arts center throughout Florida's largest county. About $46 million of Series 2OO5B...
- Northeast Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; O'Brien, Elizabeth; Cataldo, Adam L.; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p35
Focuses on bond deals in northeast United States. General obligations bond; Refunding; Underwriters.
- Buyers Staying Indifferent to 10- to 15-Year Range. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p6
No abstract available.
- Tables published occasionally. This issue:. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn97, pS103
Presents other financial information about Canada. Assets of life insurance companies held in Canada; Bonds outstanding of the Government of Canada; Net issues of corporate securities classified as industrial; Assets and liabilities of the Exchange Fund Account.
- Munis Stay Firm; Citigroup Prices $94 Million Florida County Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31799, p2
Focuses on the increase of gains in municipal bonds with the advancement of the new-issue sector underwriters of Palm Beach County, Florida revenue bonds. Decline of the treasury yields; Factor affecting the interest rate outlook; Plan of the Federal Reserve Board to raise the federal funds rate.
- Explore all strategies for key-man coverage. Israelov, Rhoda // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/9/95, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p31
No abstract available.
- Louisiana Flaunts Double Upgrade With $290 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p38
Louisiana will come to the bond market with 290 million dollars of general obligation bonds in late May 1, 2003 its once-troubled credit supported by improved ratings that should reduce borrowing costs. The bonds will be sold competitively on May 15 via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system....
- Houston Holds Off. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31876, p1
Reports on the plan of the city of Houston to market a mutimillion dollar amount of public improvement refunding bonds after postponing the deal in Houston, Texas. Benefits of the move to allow the city to take advanatge of present-value savings for budgetary reflief; Hope of the city to refund...