Real-Time Reporting System Provides Greater Scrutiny, Compliance Panelists Say
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p37
This article presents the statistical representation of the bond market of the U.S. as of June 22, 2005. Some of areas of information are--Market Indicators, Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields, U.S. Securities Prices, Municipal Market Data General Obligations Yields, New-Issue Balances, Reoffering...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32673, p41
Several tables are presented that list the market statistics for bonds in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, and securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p48
This article presents information on market statistics of the U.S. The statistics are related to market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply rises, general obligation bond prices for May 27, 2005,...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p44
Presents market statistics for the securities prices in the U.S. bond market as of November 5, 2001. Comparison between the bid offers made in treasury bills; Price index and yield index of long term treasury bonds provided by global investment bank, Lehman Brothers.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p29
Presents charts depicting data on bond market in the U.S. Price of U.S. securities; Statistics on general obligation in municipal market; Outline of the total returns in municipal market.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p36
Presents statistics for the prices of Securities in the U.S. bond market as of March 8, 2002. Prices of treasury Bills in percent of discounts; Average of all bond issues with maturities represented by investment bank Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p2
The article presents data related to the bond market as of January 10, 2012 including government securities prices, municipal bond index, and bond buyers.
- Muni Prices End Day Little Changed Amid a Light Slate and Little Action. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p2
Presents information on activities and developments in the U.S. bond market as of February 12, 2002. Quotations for the New York Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority bonds; Interest costs of the refunding bonds bought by UBS PainWebber Inc.; Yields of reoffered serial bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;03/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30859, p28
Presents statistics on the financial markets of the United States as of March 29, 2000. Economic indicators; Prices of securities; Corporate bond indexes; Futures markets; Municipal bond index and prices; Reoffering yields.