N.Y. MTA to Kick Off '05 Borrowing Spree With $500M Sale
- N.Y. MTA to Sell $475M of Debt For General Capital Program. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32468, p40
The article reports on the plan of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell $475 million of transportation revenue bonds in October 2006. According to finance director Patrick McCoy bond proceeds would finance existing approved transit and commuter capital programs. The MTA...
- MTA to Name McCoy Finance Director. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p2
Reports that the New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority will name Patrick J. McCoy as its director of finance. McCoy's replacement of Kim Paparello; Experiences in public finance; Career and education background.
- Patrick McCoy Back as New York MTA Finance Director. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/30/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32929, p4
The article announces that Patrick McCoy has resigned as executive director at the New York City Municipal Finance Authority in New York. Accordingly, McCoy is planning to return to his old job as finance director of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA). The MTA has been without a...
- East, West Coast Transport Agency Deals Top Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p7
The article reports that both New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) and the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority will arrive in the primary market with separate offerings. The offerings are meant to raise cash for much-needed improvements and expansion...
- Muni Relatively Cheap, But Absolutely Expensive. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32793, p1
The article reports developments regarding the price of municipal bonds in New York. It is stated that municipal bonds are relatively cheaper compared to other taxable bonds, but its absolute yield levels are low by historic standards. Meanwhile, as the bond market accelerates after the holiday...
- MBIA begins work on first phase of planned expansion. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/07/96, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p12
Reports on MBIA Insurance Corp.'s plans for constructing a 310-space parking garage. Materials to use; Permit issued by the Town Board; Nature of MBIA's business.
- MBIA offers guidelines on bond insurance for faculty... Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;03/03/97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p26
Reports on MBIA Insurance Corporation's development of guidelines for underwriting the insurance of bonds issued by faculty practice plans. Information on why the guidelines were developed; Terms of the guidelines; Comments from Emmeline Rocha-Sinha, managing director of MBIA's division that...
- MBIA's San Francisco office is `eyes and ears' of West Coast. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;01/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30316, p35
Profiles MBIA Insurance Corp.'s operations in San Francisco, California. Clients; Deals insured by the company as of January 1998; Market share; Business outlook for 1998.
- Shelf registration filed by MBIA. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/04/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30449, p25
Reports that MBIA Insurance Corp. filed a shelf registration with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.