MSRB, TBMA to Host Compliance Seminar
- JeffCo Taxpayers File Cross Appeal in Bond Case. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;1/8/2016, p1
A group of Jefferson County, Ala., taxpayers have cross appealed a judge's recent ruling in hopes of further blocking the county's plan to issue refunding warrants.
- Munis End Stronger as More Deals Price. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p26
The article reports that arrival of bigger deals on the municipal bond market pushed top-rated bonds to end stronger on January 20, 2016, when Washington state offered two competitive deals amounting to 672.57 million U.S. dollars.
- Comptroller's office offers vital resources for business owner's state tax questions. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);5/ 2/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p5
The article offers information on the 11 free taxpayer seminars by the Comptroller's office across Texas.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Strengthen With Treasuries. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;10/9/2014, p38
The article reports on the decline in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index by three basis points in the week ending October 9, 2014.
- Muni Market Looks Back at Week's Busy Slate. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;11/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34403, p1
Municipal bond traders are casting their gaze ahead to next week's new supply as they look back at the past week's new issuance.
- Muni Market Puts the Week in the Books. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/25/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34448, p1
Municipal bond traders were going through their books and recording trades and inventory for this week while preparing for the week ahead.
- Munis Strengthen as Market Preps for More Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p8
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds as of January 20, 2016, when 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation's yield was two to four basis points lower from the previous day's 1.75 percent and when it is expecting a big deal from Washington sate totaling 673 million U.S....
- Munis End Flat as Last of Week's Supply Sells. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
Municipal bonds finished steady in secondary trading on Thursday, traders said, one day after the Chicago Public Schools postponed what would have been the largest deal of the week.
- Muni Traders Await Start of Big New Issue Pricings. Barnett, Chip; Aaron Weitzman // Bond Buyer;9/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34386, p1
Traders were eyeing the week's hefty new supply, which began coming to market on Monday. Issuers in California, Texas and Washington state lead off Tuesday's calendar.