Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding
- ASIC reins in the rogues. // inFinance;Dec2007, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p44
The article presents a paper by ASIC in response to risks posed by financing schemes in property development. The paper, "ASIC Consultation paper 89: Unlisted, unrated debentures-improving disclosure for retail investors" provides a description of risks related to securities in property...
- Where Are They Now? In Investors' Shopping Baskets. // Bank Loan Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the declining popularity of high yield loans and bond issues, in light of the credit market slowdown in the U.S. According to the author, the emerging trend has pushed investors and traders to hunt for bargain securities or to wait for the market to stabilize. Moreover,...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p30
The article presents tabular representation of data related to the issue of securities by several U.S. states. The Maricopa County, Arizona has an issued amount of $3,043 million, while Phoenix hotel bonds amounted to $350 million. The Mesa County School No. 51, Colorado, has an issued amount of...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p52
Lists planned debt offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that have not yet come to market as of July 4, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A chart is presented that lists bond supplies and pricing in various U.S. states as of November 19, 2014.
- UAE: Sukuk Yield Down On Improved Market Sentiment. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p19
The article offers an outlook for the yield on the Dubai Sukuk Centre 2012 instrument in the United Arab Emirates. The instrument reached 13.0% on July 16 and its performance is linked to that of the Dubai Financial Markets General Index. A scope for yield compression is expected as Dubai's...
- Lone Star State Deals Lead $3.92B Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32799, p7
The article reports on the $1.1 billion deal from the Texas Transportation Commission (TTC) that is scheduled to arrive in Texas. The TTC deal consists of serial bonds maturing from 2009 to 2033 with a term bond expected in 2037. The bonds are rated Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service, AA by...
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A listing of competitive notes issued in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014 is presented, including those issued by Salem, the Spencer Regional School District, and the Township of East Hanover.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A listing of competitive bonds issued in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014 is presented, including those issued by the El Dorado School District, the Yuba City Unified School District, and the Bensenville Village.