Far West invisible supply
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p34
Presents a chart on municipal bonds in the Far West as of June 2, 2000. Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p26
Provides information on municipal bonds issued in the Far Western states. Alaska; California; Hawaii; Nevada; Oregon; Utah; Washington.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B.; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;10/29/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30758, p41
Presents news briefs concerning bond trading activities in the Far West as of October 29, 1999. Includes Fitch IBCA Inc.'s lifting of its rating on Scottsdale, Arizona's general obligation bonds; Standard & Poor's decision to place Atwater's certificates of participation on CreditWatch;...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p27
Summarizes news briefs about municipal bonds in Far Western states as of December 18, 1998. Includes Governor Tony Knowles' rollout of spending plan for fiscal 2000 in Alaska; Revision by Standard & Poor's of outlook on refunding bonds of Maricopa County Union High School District 214 in...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;06/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30660, p39
Presents news briefs related to public finance and municipal bonds in the Far West, as of May 14, 1999. Includes results of voting on various school bond initiatives in California; Financing of a proposed light rail line linking Pasadena and Los Angeles; Opposition of the King County Council in...
- Far west bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;03/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30597, p26
Presents news briefs concerning municipal bonds in states in the Far West. Includes the suggestion from Stone & Youngberg on ways to bring Nevada County's Mello-Roos bond issue out of default; Court order for the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority to buy 532 natural-gas...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30733, p36
Presents information on the status of proposed municipal bond issues in the Far West, as of September 24, 1999.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/29/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30758, p40
Presents a chart reflecting the bond trading in the Far West as of October 29, 1999. Includes trading activities in California, Hawaii, Oregon and Wyoming.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30937, p30
Presents news briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Far West as of July 21, 2000. Alaska Legislature's approval of a $302 million bond package; Los Angeles, California Mayor Richard Riordan's introduction of a for-profit financing fund.