Far West invisible supply
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p34
Presents a chart on municipal bonds in the Far West as of June 2, 2000. Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p26
Provides information on municipal bonds issued in the Far Western states. Alaska; California; Hawaii; Nevada; Oregon; Utah; Washington.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B.; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;10/29/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30758, p41
Presents news briefs concerning bond trading activities in the Far West as of October 29, 1999. Includes Fitch IBCA Inc.'s lifting of its rating on Scottsdale, Arizona's general obligation bonds; Standard & Poor's decision to place Atwater's certificates of participation on CreditWatch;...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p27
Summarizes news briefs about municipal bonds in Far Western states as of December 18, 1998. Includes Governor Tony Knowles' rollout of spending plan for fiscal 2000 in Alaska; Revision by Standard & Poor's of outlook on refunding bonds of Maricopa County Union High School District 214 in...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p30
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Far West as of December 15, 2000. Los Angeles Airports, California's commercial paper; Hawaii Department of Transportation's airport revenue refunding bonds; Clark county, Nevada's limited-tax transportation general obligation bonds.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p38
Presents news briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Far West as of December 29, 2000. Carol Comeau's appointment as head of Anchorage city schools in Alaska; Public hearings to resolve California's energy crisis; Kauai Water Department's proposed rate increase; Visible...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p50
Presents news briefs pertaining to the municipal bond market and public finance in the Far West United States as of September 29, 2000. Major factors affecting Fresno's plans for a minor league ballpark; Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade two bond issues by the California State...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;06/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30660, p39
Presents news briefs related to public finance and municipal bonds in the Far West, as of May 14, 1999. Includes results of voting on various school bond initiatives in California; Financing of a proposed light rail line linking Pasadena and Los Angeles; Opposition of the King County Council in...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;06/01/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31151, p55
Presents news briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Far West as of June 1, 2001. Call for Ventura County, California officials to release a portion of the national tobacco settlement money; Washington's bond refunding savings.