Philadelphia Fed sees improving conditions
- Philadelphia Fed Releases Benchmark Revisions. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the release of the revisions of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's Business Outlook Survey in Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Gains to Neg. 3.5 in Jan. from Neg 10.2 in Dec. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;1/21/2016, p20
The article discusses the business outlook survey for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in January 2016, published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, including information on prices, shipments, and general business conditions.
- Various Sources See A Slower 2007. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jan2007, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p12
The article offers news briefs related to manufacturing processes in the U.S. The Manufacturing Alliance/MAPI Quarterly Industrial Outlook forecasts that the early part of 2007 would infer slow growth in the manufacturing sector. In contrast, the National Association of Manufacturers figures...
- Growth Projections Dip in Survey of Forecasters. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Growth projections were lowered slightly by those responding to the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's quarterly Survey of Professional Forecasters, and unemployment rate projections for the next three quarters were also revised down in the report released Monday.
- States solid, Philly Fed says. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/21/2014, pA02
The Philly Fed's state coincident index, which aggregates states' economic indicators into 1 statistic, showed 47 states increasing in April, while 2 decreased and 1 was flat. Over the most recent 3 months, only Ala., Miss., La. and N.M. declined.
- Philly manufacturing flattens out. // American Banker;12/19/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 243, p18
Reports that a survey done by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, shows that Philadelphia region's manufacturing sector has turned flat. Statistical information on the diffusion index for current general activity; Comments from Mike Trebing, Philadelphia Fed economist.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Slips to 9.7 in Oct. from 12.8 in Sept. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2016, p2
The article discusses the decline in Philadelphia's manufacturing sector despite the increase in the new order shipment as stated by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania.
- May Philadelphia Fed Index Plummets to 3.9 From 18.5. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia has revealed that general business conditions in the region plummets to 3.9 % from 18.5% in April 2011.
- Livingston Survey: Recovery by Mid-'02. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p2
Reports on the economic development of the United States according to respondents of the semi-annual Livingston Survey which was released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Predictions regarding the gross domestic product.