Crittenton, McLaren post high '98 profits
- Partnership puts hospital on mend. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;7/20/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p3
The article focuses on the November 2008 reopening of Doctors' Hospital of Michigan in Pontiac, Michigan, The hospital was closed on October 28, 2008, after loss of tens of millions of dollars over a dozen years and $2 million a month from August to October 2008. A group of 42 physicians in...
- Doctors' Hospital expected to buy McLaren's stake. GREENE, JAY // Crain's Detroit Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p5
The article informs that Doctors' Hospital of Michigan is planning to purchase 35 percent stake of McLaren Health Care Corp.
- McLaren to appeal state's rejection of bed transfer. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the appeal of McLaren Health Care for the denial of its certificate-of-need application to transfer 200 beds from its Pontiac hospital for a new hospital at the Independence Township in Oakland County, Michigan. The company is looking to downsize the hospital, to include...
- Move with care on McLaren plan. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/28/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p6
The article discusses issues related to plan of McLaren Health Care Corp. to move 328 authorized beds from a hospital in downtown Pontiac to a new 200-bed hospital that would be built in Clarkston, by seeking approval from lawmakers of Michigan.
- MICHIGAN: Hospital Sale Green-Lighted. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/9/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33711, p7
The article reports on a deal approved by a federal bankruptcy court in Michigan which allows Flint-based McLaren Health Care Corp. to buy Cheboygan Memorial Hospital.
- Local proton beam planners march on. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;9/28/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p3
The article reports that hospitals planning advanced radiotherapy cancer centers in Southeast Michigan have not canceled their projects on the heels of news that McLaren Health Care is developing a plan to build a proton beam cancer center in Flint. Officials for William Beaumont Hospitals and a...
- Beaumont joins N. Oakland push. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p3
The article presents information on the expansion plans of two major medical institutions of Michigan that include Flint, Michigan-based McLaren Health Care Corp., and Royal Oak-based William Beaumont Hospitals. McLaren Health Care has recently received approval from the Independence Township...
- McLaren: Mt. Clemens just first step. Martinez, Michelle // Crain's Detroit Business;7/31/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that Mt. Clemens General Hospital was purchased by Flint, Michigan-based McLaren Health Care Corp. on July 18, 2006. The company is planning to build a $600 million health care "village" in Independence Township, Michigan. After the purchase Mt. Clemens General Hospital has...
- McLAREN HEALTH CARE CORPORATION. // RN;2000 CareerSearch, p67
The article provides information on McLaren Health Care Corp. based in Flint, Michigan. The expanding network of hospitals and medical centers is said to be strategically positioned to provide the highest quality care form prenatal level through specialized extended care services. Nurses have...