Crittenton, McLaren post high '98 profits
- Doctors' Hospital expected to buy McLaren's stake. GREENE, JAY // Crain's Detroit Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p5
The article informs that Doctors' Hospital of Michigan is planning to purchase 35 percent stake of McLaren Health Care Corp.
- MICHIGAN: Hospital Sale Green-Lighted. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/9/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33711, p7
The article reports on a deal approved by a federal bankruptcy court in Michigan which allows Flint-based McLaren Health Care Corp. to buy Cheboygan Memorial Hospital.
- McLaren to appeal state's rejection of bed transfer. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the appeal of McLaren Health Care for the denial of its certificate-of-need application to transfer 200 beds from its Pontiac hospital for a new hospital at the Independence Township in Oakland County, Michigan. The company is looking to downsize the hospital, to include...
- Partnership puts hospital on mend. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;7/20/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p3
The article focuses on the November 2008 reopening of Doctors' Hospital of Michigan in Pontiac, Michigan, The hospital was closed on October 28, 2008, after loss of tens of millions of dollars over a dozen years and $2 million a month from August to October 2008. A group of 42 physicians in...
- Move with care on McLaren plan. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/28/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p6
The article discusses issues related to plan of McLaren Health Care Corp. to move 328 authorized beds from a hospital in downtown Pontiac to a new 200-bed hospital that would be built in Clarkston, by seeking approval from lawmakers of Michigan.
- Local proton beam planners march on. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;9/28/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p3
The article reports that hospitals planning advanced radiotherapy cancer centers in Southeast Michigan have not canceled their projects on the heels of news that McLaren Health Care is developing a plan to build a proton beam cancer center in Flint. Officials for William Beaumont Hospitals and a...
- McLAREN HEALTH CARE CORPORATION. // RN;2000 CareerSearch, p67
The article provides information on McLaren Health Care Corp. based in Flint, Michigan. The expanding network of hospitals and medical centers is said to be strategically positioned to provide the highest quality care form prenatal level through specialized extended care services. Nurses have...
- Doctors' Hospital hunts capital. GREENE, JAY // Crain's Detroit Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the need of capital by Doctors' Hospital of Michigan in Pontiac, Michigan. It informs that the hospital needs 30 to 40 million dollars for its new equipment, building maintenance and other improvements. It tells that there is a requirement of 20 million dollars by the...
- Oakland drops chamber support over CON position. HALCOM, CHAD // Crain's Detroit Business;4/22/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p0001
The article reports on the decision by Oakland County, Michigan to withdraw its support for the Detroit Regional Prosperity Campaign of the Detroit Regional Chamber due to the chamber's opposition to legislation that would permit the company McLaren Health Care to open a hospital in Independence...