HPAC Engineering Grows Editorial Advisory Board
- A new editor for IIE Transactions. // IIE Solutions;Feb2001, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p55
Announces that Mark Daskin, professor and chairman of industrial engineering and management sciences at Northwestern University was appointed as editor-in-chief of `IIE Transactions.' His responsibilities as editor; His plans for the magazine; His background as an editor.
- Newsmakers. Allnoch, Allen // IIE Solutions;Jan98, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p8
Presents people who were elected and appointed for different positions in industrial engineering industry. Elected president and vice president of The Rack Manufacturers Institute (RMI) of Charlotte, North Carolina; Worldwide managing director for FlexLink Systems Inc.; Appointment of Kevin...
- When the Interview is Imminent. NADLER, BURT // California Job Journal;8/24/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1149, p7
The article provides approaches to last-minute interview preparation. The author advises applicants to call the employer to confirm the meeting and request a copy of the job description and a company profile. He also suggests to visit a reference librarian or go online to find information on the...
- Fran Holden is NEW LHAT Executive Director. // Stage Directions;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
This article reports on the appointment of Fran Holden as executive director of the League of Historic American Theatres (LHAT) in August 2005. According to a statement released by LHAT, her appointment to the leadership of LHAT reflects the organization's emphasis on broad, inclusive...
- California Market Center. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the appointment of Robert Sotomayor at the California Market Center in 2005. Occupational achievements of Sotomayor; Duties of Sotomayor in the company.
- MAIL. O'Donnell, Casey John // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Career Success: Voices from the Trenches" by Clint Longenecker in the March/April 2015 issue.
- It's Almost Time to Unveil the 40 Under Forty. // BusinessWest;4/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p22
The article profiles several judges for the 40 Under Forty Class of 2010 achievement awards of the periodical "BusinessWest" including Denise Dukette, Ronn Johnson and Jeff McCormick.
- Technology consultants enhance company. Clark, Jeff // Paperboard Packaging;Apr95, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p36
Discusses research into corporate re-engineering projects as one method for the packaging industry in dealing with turnaround and quality requirements challenges. Needs Analysis; Reviewing shop floor data; Leveraging technology; Criteria for an effective consultant.
- Telephony adds Dallas reporter. // Telephony;3/4/96, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the appointment of Beth Snyder as associate editor-news at Telephony in Dallas. Portfolio of Snyder; Her career history.