How Disney Saves Energy and Operating Costs
- Have a very Disney Christmas. // Hotel & Motel Management;12/11/95, Vol. 210 Issue 21, p33
Presents a photograph of the Christmas decorations at the Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- Affiliates fill Disney needs. G.W. // Lodging Hospitality;Apr98, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p12
States that the Walt Disney World Company's Disney Vacation Club (DVC) has enhanced its member travel options overseas. How company has enhanced its member travel options; Reference to club's Member Getaways Program; Comments from Matt Gibbs, DVC director of finance.
- Disney's silver anniversary looms ever closer. Myers, Laura L. // Travel Agent;9/09/96, Vol. 283 Issue 4, Florida p2
Presents news items about World Disney World. Silver anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World; Marketing alliance with McDonald's Corp.; Disney Institute programs; `Golf Getaway' package; Disney MGM Studios `The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror'; International Food and Wine Festival; World of...
- Dining with Mickey and Minnie. Morgan, J. // Bon Appetit;Jul89, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p32
Gives the author's impressions of the many restaurants and types of cuisine available at Walt Disney World (Lake Buena Vista, Fla.). French chefs Paul Bocuse, Roger Verge and Gaston Lenotre of the Chefs de France restaurant; Recipes; Epcot Center. INSET: Disney World (travel information)..
- Empire of the sun. Cooper, M.; Friedman, D. // U.S. News & World Report;5/28/90, Vol. 108 Issue 21, p44
Reviews the successes of Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, opened in 1971, and now part of Disney's $2.6 billion theme park division. Impact on the area; Universal Studios park to open June 7; Sweat-the-details style; Reedy Creek Improvement District. INSET: Magic milestones.;Where all the...
- Disney pitch: `Not just Mickey Mouse'. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;2/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Fla.-based Walt Disney World's promotional events to appeal to everyone including empty-nesters, senior citizens, honeymooners and post-college single people. Marathon; Indy 200 car race; Opening of a 200-acre sports complex; Target market of the complex; Football and volleyball...
- Disney hotels. Naylor, Lois Anne // Better Homes & Gardens;Feb1993, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p163
Presents a guide to the resorts at Walt Disney World. Information on room prices, number of rooms, advantages and drawbacks of each resort are included. Budget plan resorts; Mid-priced hotels; Luxury resorts. INSET: Hotel highlights..
- Tip of the month. // Southern Living;Nov95, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p62
Focuses on the use of guidebooks in planning trips to Walt Disney World in Florida.
- When kids and cameras collide. Bigner, Melissa // Southern Living;Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p138
Provides photographic highlights of Disney's Magic Kingdom. Quotes by kids on what they like at Disney.