On the Market
- VSI-Viscount Systems Inc. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p81
The article provides information on the products and services offered by Viscount Systems Inc. (VSI) in the U.S. The firm, which was regarded as leader in intelligent and edge device technology for physical access control, has created edge device facility protection systems. The software...
- News & Notes. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2005, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p8
This article presents news and notes related to security products and services. Last month, the U.S. Senate in 100-0 vote approved the federal Real ID Act which aims at standardizing and strengthening the security of state driver's licenses. Previously, the U.S. House had voted approval. A...
- Next Gen Access Means an 'IP Door'. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p50
An interview with Stephen Pineau, chief executive officer (CEO) of Viscount Systems Inc. (VSI), is presented. When asked on will Internet Protocol (IP)-based readers improve reliability, he replies that if networks fail, IP-based readers can function in a degraded mode, and it can use high...
- VISCOUNT SYSTEMS' TECHNOLOGY RECEIVES GOVERNMENT APPROVAL. // HS Today;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the approval of the Freedom Access Control (FAC) security solution from access control software and services provider Viscount Systems as a fully-compliant Federal Identity Credential and Access Management (FICAM) solution in the U.S.
- PROJECTS in the News. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p84
The article offers news briefs related to security management in the U.S. Adesta LLC has been awarded a three-phase contract to enhance the security for the Port of Long Beach. CBS Studio Center in California has chose New York-based Bosch Security Systems Inc. to provide video surveillance...
- VISCOUNT TO SECURE CINCINNATI HIGH RISES. // Elevator World;Nov2007, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on an order for MESH security systems placed by the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) in Ohio with Viscount Systems Inc. According to CMHA, the MESH voice panels and card-access security equipment will be used for 11 high-rise residential buildings. The systems...
- RFID READERS CONTROL ACCESS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p96
The article evaluates the MESH Smart Addressable RFID readers from Viscount Systems Inc.
- VIRTUALLY ARRAYED ACCESS CONTROL REDUNDANCY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p212
The article evaluates the MESH virtual redundancy array access control from VSI-Viscount Systems Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Designs Supply Chain Solutions. // Metal Center News;Summer2005 Supplement, Vol. 45, p15
The article evaluates the Open TracTM software and electronic-commerce system from Northrop Grumman Information Technology.