PEOPLE On The Move
- Top ranks: Security & alarm companies. Carbonaro, Maria J. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/26/99, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p10
Lists the top nine security and alarm companies in Central New York based on their number of local employees in the region. Top executives; Range of product and service offerings; Sales figures for 1998; Foundation year in Central New York.
- SDM News. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p42
Cites executive developments in the security systems industry as of December 1999. Includes Notifier Integrated Systems Inc.'s appointment of Robert Ritchey as vice president and general manager; American Protective Services' appointment of Debbie Shotwell as vice president of human resource;...
- NEWS Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Reports on executive changes in some U.S. security firms in 2003. International Fiber Systems Inc.'s appointment of Vihon Associates as its sales representative; Robert Harris' appointment as vice president of service operations for First Fire Systems Inc.; Hosting of a party for Bill Gerth by...
- PEOPLE On The Move. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2003, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p12
Reports on various executive appointments in the security systems industry as of October 2003. Appointment of Lori Perry and Richard Burkhalter as vice presidents of business development by Barton Protective Services; Promotion of Damian DiCarlo to director of sales at Communications...
- NEWS Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2005, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p16
Presents news briefs in the security systems industry in the United States as of February 2005. PCSC's hiring of Robert Bayer as director of national sales; Global ePoint's appointment of several sales staff to its security solutions company including Jacquelyn Baker and Mike King; Gary Buth's...
- Fun, Fellowship & Fortune. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2008, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p157
Information on the third annual SDM 100 Gala hosted by SDM Magazine held at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel in Tennessee, is presented. The occasion opened with an hour-long cocktail reception and mixer with more than 200 people and executives from the security industry's largest security...
- CANASA Leader Retires. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p40
Cites Norman Cheesman's resignation as executive director of the Canadian Alarm and Security Association (CANASA). Senior executive position at Fire Monitoring of Canada in January 2000; Job responsibilities; Achievements at CANASA.
- Enterprise security and open systems. Whitehurst // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the challenges faced by security executives in the United States. Includes enterprise security; Increased open access control technology; Emergence of more sophisticated security and asset/inventory management systems; Digitization of the closed-circuit television.
- 2007: The Year of the Security Profession? McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2007, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p10
The author reflects on the status of security profession and its executives in the U.S. in 2007. He states that they will be evaluated and scrutinized which these strategic schemes will lead to a change. Furthermore, he introduces successful businessmen who have executed good values for their...