MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Standards Convergence Is Still at a Standoff. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;10/3/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the failure of the convergence of messaging standards for securities trading initially agreed upon by FIX Protocol Ltd. (FPL) and Swift. Overview of the gap between pre-trade, trade messaging and post-trade settlement messaging; Views of FPL executive director Peter Randall on the...
- THE IMPACT OF STATE DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS ON MUNICIPAL YIELDS. Fairchild, Lisa M.; Koch, Timothy W. // National Tax Journal;Dec98, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p733
Municipal bonds are not subject to federal registration requirements imposed upon corporate securities issuers. Instead, each state deter- mines whether municipal issuers must disclose any information and, if disclosure is required, what type of information must be provided. This research...
- David Aaron. Love, Bruce // Money Marketing;9/9/2004, p43
This article profiles David Aaron. He has become the first IFA firm to be banned by the FSA for misselling and a flood of claims are coming in on structured products. Over the years between January 1998 and June 2003, it is estimated that Aaron's firm sold structured bonds to nearly 8,000...
- FSA warns of more precipice penalties. Bone, Alison; Coney, James // Money Marketing;9/9/2004, p68
This article reports that regulators have warned IFAs and company director to brace themselves for further punishment over precipice bonds. The FSA says firms should watch for more penalties for firms which missold precipice bonds such as David M Aaron, which was banned this week. The FSA says...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Wednesday, January 12, 2005. // Daily Variety;1/13/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 12, p6
This article presents information related to stock values related to entertainment industry.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32213, p32
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of bonds of Southeast area in the U.S. as of September 8, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32213, p33
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of September 8, 2005.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p28
Presents charts related to invisible bond supply in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32120, p35
The article presents a comparative analysis of data related to the issue of bonds between two dates April 26 and April 19, 2005 among various States in the United States. The comparative analysis has been done for states like Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Iowa, South Dakota,...