Results of Negotiated Sales
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32062, p26
This article presents information regarding the results of competitive sales of the bonds. It provides state-wise information of the U.S. regarding the details of the bonds, name of purchaser, name of issuer and date of issue of the bond.
- Your Model Day. Good, Bill // Research;May2012, p51
The article presents the author's comments on model days for financial advisors. Model Day optimizes the time purchased by the team of financial advisors. To create a Model Day, some resources, some samples, a worksheet, a Daily Planning Checklist and a list of model days matching business...
- Differences Among Designations. Messuri, Phil // New Mexico Business Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p14
Discusses the differences among financial advisors. Role of securities registered broker; Qualifications of a Certified Financial Planner; Information on financial professional with a Chartered Financial Consultant designation.
- True Value. Katz, Deena // Financial Planning;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p43
The article offers insights for financial advisors on how to attract potential clients. It emphasizes that clients do not want the services one offers, but the benefits those services will bring. It advises advisors to show their values in everything they do and say. It notes that it is...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p8
This article presents statistical representation of the competitive bond offerings of the U.S., as of May 23, 2005. The article provides information on the issuers, amount issued, financial advisors and maturing time.
- Choice of Funds Snapshot. // Money Management;11/11/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p2
Presents a breakdown of types of funds in Australia. Proportion of all super-fund members considering a change of fund after June 2005; Proportion intending to seek advice from a financial planner; Proportion unhappy with super fees; Proportion who think industry funds will outperform retail in...
- Judgement day. Reid, Robert // Money Marketing;9/4/2008, p31
The article examines how investors in structured products can assess if their financial plans are competent or not in Great Britain. The author asserts that they have to ensure that the quality of advice is prejudiced by endless layers of supervision. He implies that this case means that a...
- Toolbox: New Retirement Products. Maxfield, Blaine // Accounting Technology;Apr2009 CPA Wealth, p16
The article discusses the benefits of investor's retirement modeling tool in the U.S. It says that the modeling tool could increase the investor's ability to achieve their goals. It also says that advisors using the most advanced versions of the tools ca provide tax sensitive distribution models...
- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2015, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p11
Statistics are presented related to financial planning as of January 2015, including the percentage of investors who prefer to discuss training and certifications of financial advisers before engaging with them, percentage of Americans who are not into investing, and the percentage increase in...