- ARKANSAS. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p41
Reports on approval of a multi-million revenue bonds for capital improvements and equipment purchases at the University of Arkansas (UA)-Fayetteville campus by board of trustees at UA. Increase in size of the bond issues.
- Phoenix Selling $350M for City-Owned Hotel. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p1
The article reports on the move of Downtown Phoenix Hotel Corp. to sell 350 million dollars in revenue bonds to finance the construction of 1000-room city owned hotel in the U.S. The bonds are being issued in three series: 157.3 million dollars of senior revenue bonds, 167.7 million dollars of...
- Southwest bond-watch. Sanders, Lisa; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p27
Focuses on developments related to municipal bonds in the Southwestern States, current as of January 26, 1999. Includes University of Arkansas' plan to sell revenue bonds to expand the Razorback Stadium; Upgraded bond rating of the Boerne Independent School District in Texas.
- ARKANSAS:UA Board Backs Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/15/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33183, p9
The article reports on the endorsement by the University of Arkansas Board of Trustees of the 59.1 million U.S. dollars bond issue of Fayetteville main campus' projects and the 34.1 million U.S. dollars issue for a project at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock. The Arkansas Higher...
- Sport. August, Melissa; Emery, Margaret // Time;4/18/1994, Vol. 143 Issue 16, p27
Presents a sports news note for the week April 3-9, 1994. President Bill Clinton was on hand to see the Arkansas Razorbacks beat Duke's Blue Devils 76-72 to win the NCAA's 1994 Division I basketball tournament. Scotty Thurman hit the winning shot giving his team its first national championship.
- Razorback resurgence. Stone, Christian // Sports Illustrated;11/6/95, Vol. 83 Issue 20, p116
Focuses on the Arkansas Razorbacks. Problems during past seasons; How the team has made a comeback; Players including Barry Lunney Jr. and Madre Hill.
- Tune in tomorrow. Reed, William F. // Sports Illustrated;10/19/92, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p62
Reports on the surprising performance of the Arkansas Razorbacks. Loses to Citadel yet beats Tennessee; Interim coach Joe Kines could be back next year; Doing something right; Improvement of punter Pete Raether; Shaking up the offense; Performance by freshmen quarterback Barry Lunney; Maybe a...
- Change of heart. // Sports Illustrated;12/21/92, Vol. 77 Issue 26, p12
Presents quotes from interim Arkansas football coach Joe Kines and his assistant Danny Ford, who was later named head coach. Ford as `consulting assistant'; Kines on being passed over for position; Ford on hiring Kines as his assistant.
- Pavement Spec Not So Super. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/24/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the expressed doubt of the University of Arkansas' researchers with regards to the Superpave innovations. Information on the Superpave specifications; Drawback of the Superpave specifications; Details on the asphalt durability lab-test program conducted by the university.