- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/20/2013, p27
The article presents the results of negotiated sales in several states including Arizona, California and Colorado. It cites the California's general obligation capital appreciation bonds election 2008 series B of 3,683,657 U.S. dollars, Colorado's general obligation refunding bonds Series 2013A...
- Prices Slip a Bit Ahead of Heavier Week in Primary. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article discusses a positive sign in municipal bond market as it started a more active week of new issues as a drop in new home sales was not sufficient to take tax-exempt and government bonds higher, after widespread expectations of more rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board. The Bond...
- California Bond Election Negotiations Begin to Heat Up as Deadline Looms. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p36
The article reports on the ongoing negotiations in Sacramento as the deadline looms to place a major infrastructure bond package on California's June 6, 2006 primary ballot. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has outlined his infrastructure plan, proposing a spending package that included $68...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 29. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p2
Presents a chart depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States during the March 29, 2004 trading session.
- Slow Session Sees Munis Little Changed Ahead of Jobs Report. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. finished little changed on June 3, 2004, in muted trading as the market treaded ahead of the May employment report on June 4, 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on the bond market.
- D.C. Would Sell $450M for Stadium If It Wins Expos Franchise. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p4
Reports on the District of Columbia's plan to sell 30-year tax-exempt revenue bonds for a baseball stadium should the city be awarded the Montreal Expos franchise. Construction cost; Debt service on the bonds.
- Indexes Fall For Second Consecutive Week, Indicating Market's View of Economy. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p6
Reports on the decline of most of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes for the period July 1, 2004 to September 23, 2004. Evidence of the bond market's dimmer view of the economy when compared with that of the Federal Reserve; 20-Bond Index; Revenue Bond Index; 11-Bond Index; Municipal Bond...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p31
Presents information on the visible supply of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 3, 2004.
- Yonkers, N.Y., GO Deal Could Top $160 Million. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p4
Announces the pricing plans of Yonkers. New York in its combination new money and refunding general obligation deal. Plans to insure the bonds.