Puerto Rico Development Bank Board OKs New President
- Antonio F. Faria: a banker's banker. Ramos, Luis A. // Caribbean Business;12/18/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p20
Profiles Antonio F. Faria, president of Government Development Bank. Academic background; Career background; Competence of Faria as a leader.
- Person of the Year, public sector: Antonio F. Faria. Ramos, Luis A. // Caribbean Business;12/18/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p17
Features information on Antonio F. Faria, president of Government Development Bank. Competence of Faria as the former president of Economic Development Bank; Career of Faria as a banker; Management strategies employed by Faria.
- Puerto Rico e GDB Head Steps Down. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p1
Reports on the resignation of William Lockwood as president of the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico. Agenda set by Lockwood for the bank and restructuring of the island's troubled economy and finances; Role of the bank as the financial adviser and fiscal agent for the...
- GDB's financial highlights. Ruiz-Calderon, Maricelle // Caribbean Business;10/14/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p8
Focuses on the financial standing of the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico as of October 14, 1999. Stability of the level of assets; Investment in securities and money market instruments.
- Government Development Bank promotes new image. Ortega-Arocho, Pedro // Caribbean Business;2/18/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the media campaign of the Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico (GDB). Background information on GDB; Details on the media image campaign; Remarks from GDB President Lourdes Rovira.
- GDB mulls third TDF version. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;7/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the Government Development Bank's development of a financing structure to lure investors to develop tourism related projects in Puerto Rico. Hotel projects that have requested the Tourism Development Fund formula; Bank's issuance of 10% subordinated debt guarantee; Bank's utilization...
- PUERTO RICO: New Faces at the GDB. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33048, p9
The article announces the appointments of two executives at Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico, Fernando Batlle and William Lockwood.
- SPUN from the WEB. // Caribbean Business;8/25/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p48
Reports on news and developments concerning the business community Puerto Rico, compiled as of August 25, 2005. Government Development Bank board's acceptance of the resignation of President William Lockwood Benet; Plans of the local government to add domestic and international routes to...
- Management of $2 billion in retirement funds up for grabs. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;3/16/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p2
The article reports that the Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico has issued a request for proposals to investment consultants for the management of the Puerto Rico Employee Retirement System (ERS). The investment manager must use new investment strategies to achieve higher return on...