- Chicago PMI Falls To 53.6 in June. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports on the decline in purchasing managers' index in Chicago, Illinois.
- RECOVERY WATCH. // Accountancy;Apr2011, Vol. 147 Issue 1412, p10
The article discusses results from the Purchasing Managers Index which showed a drop in the activity index from 54.5 in January 2011 to 52.6 the following month, with the service sector showing signs of weakening.
- China slide rattles global markets. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;1/11/2016, Issue 3987, p14
The article cites the contraction of the Caixin/Markit China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in January 2016.
- U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Paper & Packaging. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Paper & Packaging;2003 2nd Quarter, p43
This article presents information regarding quarterly review of paper and packaging industry in the U.S. Containerboard demand has continued to remain weak into the second quarter of 2003. Weakness in manufacturing, even after the war in Iraq has ended, has lead little interest in new orders....
- Chicago PMI Drops To 58.5 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p7
The article reports on the decline of the Chicago Purchasing Managers' Business Barometer to 58.5 in January 2006 from 60.8 in December 2005. It was the 32nd month out of 33 when the index showed economic expansion as defined by the reading above 50.0 according to the National Association of...
- Chicago PMI Rises To 52.4% In December. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p2
The article reports on the market performance of the Chicago, Illinois Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) in December 2006. According to the Purchasing Management Association of Chicago, the PMI rises to 52.4% in December from 49.9% in November. Furthermore, it has been predicted by the...
- Chicago PMI Cains To 62.4 in Jan. Siegel, Gaty E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p2
The article reports that Chicago Purchasing Manager's Business Barometer rose to 62.4 in January from a 61.9 in December, the 20th straight month of expansion as defined by a reading above 50.0, the Purchasing Management Association of Chicago said yesterday.
- PURCHASING MANAGERS' INDICES. // Supply Management;12/14/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p53
The article provides some insights into trends in purchasing in several industries in Great Britain as of December 2006. The growth of manufacturing slowed again in November according to the CIPS/RBS purchasing managers' index. Construction in Great Britain showed strong growth in November. The...
- Chicago PMI 48.8 in Jan., Off From 51.6 in Dec. Siege!, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32559, p29
The article focuses on the decline of Chicago Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in Illinois. It could be noted that PMI's Business Barometer decreased to 48.8 in January 2007 from 51.6 in December 2006. The index showed the economic contraction where the data is compiled on a seasonally adjusted...