Municipals Finish Little Changed Amid Thin Supply, Real-Time Start
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p25
Several charts are presented that depicts the performance of municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for March 2008 including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, and municipal bond index and prices.
- Indexes Fall as Treasury Activity Prods Arbitrage Buyers Toward Munis. Johnson, Mathew // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p7
The article reports that all yield indexes of the periodical "The Bond Buyer" fell this week. All of the periodical's yield indexes fell this week--some to their lowest levels in years--after a roller coaster week in the Treasury market prodded arbitrage buyers towards municipals and amid heavy...
- MISSISSIPPI: Jackson Pricing $65M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article provides information on the $65 million price selling of the special obligation bonds in Jackson, Mississippi. Through the Mississippi Development Bank, the Series 2006 bond is initiated for trade whereby the proceeds has been designed for the construction of a 246,000-square-foot...
- Muni Prices Rise Slightly on Bond-Friendly Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on developments in the tax-exempt municipal bond market in the United States. The Treasuries increase due to reports of weaker-than-expected consumption growth and inflation. According to traders, prices increase and yields decline by two basis points and four basis points in...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p33
Presents statistical data related to the government securities market in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004. Market indicators for short-term bonds; Data on reoffering yields; Information on the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes; Prices of various municipal bonds.
- THURSDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32970, p1
Several graphs are presented depicting the bond yields of the U.S. municipal market as of September 25, 2008 including the government securities prices, municipal bond index and other economic indicators.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, Aug. 27. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31708, p2
Reports on prevailing prices in bond market in the U.S. as of August 27, 2003. Information on prices of government securities; Appraisal of the municipal bond index; Monthly change in bond prices.
- Riviera Beach, Fla., Prices POBs Wednesday. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;8/14/2015, p1
Riviera Beach, Fla., plans to price $57 million of pension obligation bonds Wednesday as part of a restructuring that closes the city's own pension system to future hires.