Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.475%, 2.710%
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.510%, 4.580%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article discusses the increase of tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department in February 2006, after incurring a three-month high rate of 4.510 percent from 4.450 percent, and a six-month high rate of 4.580 percent from 4.545 percent.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.025%, 0.050% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34108, p1
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were 0.025 percent high rate and 0.050 percent high rate, respectively in May 2014. It states that the price for the 91s was 99.993681 and that for the 182s was 99.974722. It further...
- Alamosa modifies, extends exchange offers. // RCR Wireless News;10/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p24
Reports on the modifications to the proposed exchange offers for Alamosa Holdings Inc. Features of the modifications; Statement issued by David Sharbutt, chairman and CEO of Alamosa; Increase in the shares value of Alamosa.
- Hagemeyer open to takeover bids. Funk, Dale // Electrical Wholesaling;Apr2005, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the openness of Hagemeyer NV for takeover proposals for the stocks of the company's shareholders. Statement of Hagemeyer CEO Rudi de Becker on the takeover proposals; Name of the company that attempted to buy Hagemeyer; Financial performance of the company in 2004.
- NO LOVE FOR NXP TENDER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/27/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 13, p2
The article offers updates on the tender offers of Dutch semiconductor manufacturer NXP Semiconductors. It notes that the company is offering bondholders with notes due 2013, depending on the currency of the bonds. However, bondholders want to investigate the legality of the offer which they...
- Tenet Healthcare commences $1 billion tender offer for notes. // Medical Device Daily;6/1/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 103, p4
The article announces that Tenet Healthcare has commenced a $1 billion tender offer for its outstanding 9.875% senior notes due 2014. With this, holders of notes are tendered before the early tender schedule and entitled to a total consideration of $1,000 per $1,000 principal amount of notes...
- Bullish Serco announces Â£10bn order book. // Public Private Finance;Sep2004, Issue 86, p3
Reports that Serco, the PFI service provider, has announced a record forward order book of 10bn. Total amount of deals by the tenders being submitted; Statement of Kevin Beeston, chief executive for Serco; Status of Serco's increase in turnover from the PFI market.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/18/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 116, p4
This article focuses on the cash tender offer issued by Quest Diagnostics. The financing deal was aimed at purchasing up to $200 million total aggregate principal amount of its 5.125% senior notes and 7.50% senior notes. The notes are due in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
- SBA begins offer for $153.3M in notes. // RCR Wireless News;12/1/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p7
Provides information on the cash tender offer of SBA Communications Corp. for its senior discount notes due 2008. Percentage of the aggregate principal amount of notes outstanding according to the company.