Treasury Sees $147B Of 1Q Borrowing
- Please, Friend Shylock. // Saturday Evening Post;9/3/1938, Vol. 211 Issue 10, p22
The article illustrates the propaganda of Great Britain for the partial cancellation of its war debt to the Treasury of the U.S. The author suggest to the British Government that it conserve the money for such propaganda which would cost and either post it anonymously to the fund of the...
- Taming the debt monster. Gross, Karen // Westchester County Business Journal;3/27/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p9
The article discusses tips on how to manage debt. They include: think first before making any purchase, the recognition of what is driving consumption and to make sure the desire to purchase is based on something in addition to clever advertisements and the selection of realistic goals where...
- Treasury Plans to Borrow $192B in Q3. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department might borrow needs amounting to around 192 billion dollars in the third quarter of 2014. Topics covered include the amount paid by the agency in April and cash balance assumed during the month. Also mentioned is the possibility that the...
- DEBT MANAGEMENT: Treasury Has Improved Short-Term Investment Programs, but Should Broaden Investments to Reduce Risks and Increase Return. // GAO Reports;10/22/2007, preceding pi
The article presents the study on the cash and debt management practices of the U.S. Department of Treasury requested by the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance. The study analyzes trends in Treasury's main receipts, expenditures, and cash balances. It also describes the current investment strategy...
- Cash Managements Draw 0.970% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold two-day cash management bills, dated June 9, 2004, at a 0.970% high tender rate.
- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 3.980% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has sold 20 billion dollars of 14-day cash management bills.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department plans to auction $5 billion of 13-day cash management bills on May 27, 2004. Closing time for receipt of non-competitive tenders at noon EDT and 1 p.m. EDT.
- Cash Managements Draw 2.465% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold 13 billion-dollars of seven-day cash management bills, dated March 8, 2005 and March 15, 2005.
- Treasury to Borrow $59B in Q2. // Bondbuyer.com;5/4/2015, p28
The article reports on the estimated loan by the U.S. Treasury Department in the 2015 second quarter. Topics mentioned include the cash balance as of June 30, 2015, the relation of borrowing to the increase of cash balance which was offset by the decrease in financing needs, and the announcement...