New Home Sales Rise to 1.098B Rate
- March New Home Sales Rise to Record Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales of new, single-family homes according to data released by the U.S. Commerce Department. Sales projected by IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Supply of homes at the current sales rate; Decline in the unadjusted median price.
- July New Home Sales At Record 1.41 M Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales of new single-family homes in July 2005, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Comparison of the results to the projection of IFR BondData Americas' poll of economists; Supply of homes at the current sales rate; Percentage of increase...
- Existing Home Sales Down 2.7% to 7.09M. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p2
The article reports on the decline of existing home sales level for the month of October, according to National Association of Realtors in the U.S. The decline reached up to 2.7 percent at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 7.09 million units, which fall below the projected rate of 7.20...
- Retail Sales Up 1.2%; Ex-Autos Gain 0.3%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p2
The article reports that sales by U.S. retailers rose 1.2 percent in December 2004, the most since September to 349.4 billion dollar while retail sales excluding automobiles were up 0.3 percent. The retail sales increase followed an unrevised 0.1 percent hike in November. IFR BondData Americas'...
- Import Prices Slip; Export Prices Rise. Vadum, Mathew // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p2
The article reports that because of the decreases in petroleum imports and petroleum industrial supplies and materials, the U.S. import price index fell 1.3 percent in December 2004. The December decrease follows an unrevised 0.2 percent increase in November, and an unrevised 1.6 percent hike in...
- Retail Sales Slip, But Rise Ex-Autos. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p2
Reports on the decline in the sales of U.S. retailers according to the data by the U.S. Commerce Department. Factors affecting the sales of retailers; Forecast from the IFR BondData America's poll that sales would increase with the exclusion of automobiles.
- New Home Sales Set Record in April. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32141, p2
The article reports that according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce sales of new single-family homes in the United States rose 0.2% to a record 1.316-million seasonally adjusted annual rate in April 2005. The 0.2% increase in new home sales, which is the third in a row,...
- Retail Sales Climb; Unchanged, Ex-Autos. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p2
Highlights the sales growth experienced by the U.S. retail sector in February 2004. Data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce; Survey of economists conducted by IFR BondData America.
- December New Home Sales Up to 1.269M Annual Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p2
The article reports on the increase in new single-family home sales in the United States to a 1.269 million seasonally adjusted annual rate in December 2005. A record 1.282 million new homes were sold for the 2005 calendar year, representing a 6.6 percent increase from 2004. The month's supply...