Issuers Sold $22.37B Last Month
- NEW YORK: More ARS Refinancing Plans. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p9
The article reports on the plan of Battery Park City Authority (BPCA) of New York to refinance its $635 million of auction-rate securities or to do a new infrastructure issue. Robert Serpico, chief financial officer, said they plan to seek a financial adviser through a request proposals process...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 27. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p2
The article presents information about the securities market as of June 27, 2005. The government securities prices and municipal bond index are given. The Bond buyer's total was $10.703 billion.
- MUNIS MAKING A MARCH TO RECORD VOLUME. Hanson, Matthew // On Wall Street;Dec2007, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p26
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. market in 2007. Data from Thomson Financial showed that through the first 10 months, more than $366.1 billion of bonds were sold, or an increase of 22.7% compared to the same period in 2006. It attributes the increase in the...
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 6/32 to yield 2.34, down 5/3230-year: 98 26/32 to yield 3.06, down 9/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 5/32, down 2/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/18) Total: $9.581 billion, up $339.9 millionCompetitive: $2.679 billion, down $184.1...
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 10/32 to yield 2.33, up 4/3230-year: 98 31/32 to yield 3.05, up 5/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 2/32, down 3/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/19) Total: $8.107 billion, down $1.474 billionCompetitive: $2.105 billion, down $573.9...
- Risky vs. safe investments. Rosen, Steve // Women in Business;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p10
Presents a guide for deciding on taking risky investments that pay a high return or choosing lower-yielding investments that are safe and conservative. Treasury securities; Municipal bonds; Corporate bonds; High-dividend stocks.
- Muni Market Puts the Week in the Books. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/25/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34448, p1
Municipal bond traders were going through their books and recording trades and inventory for this week while preparing for the week ahead.
- Munis End Flat as Last of Week's Supply Sells. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
Municipal bonds finished steady in secondary trading on Thursday, traders said, one day after the Chicago Public Schools postponed what would have been the largest deal of the week.
- Munis Continue Sell Off, Despite Late Day Support. Curran, Bill; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p2
The article focuses on the sale of bonds in the Municipal and Treasury markets which continuous selling pushed some increase in bond prices. Due to this, traders state that the tax-exempt yields rise at least by four basis points, though trader in New York admits that the Munis bond market is...