- California Exemption 25102(n). // SCOR Report;Jan2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p4
Offers information on the exemption rule of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for California companies issuing securities.
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/26/99, Vol. 65 Issue 17, p54
Lists companies registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Location and business nature of companies; Categorization of companies into equity and debt; Information on registration applications of companies.
- SEC to Dealers: Ops Location Up to You. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;11/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p1
Reports on a statement given by the U.S. Securities and Exchanges Commission that the government would not mandate decentralization of business enterprises over expansive ranges if the industry opposed it. Reasons why concerns of such a mandate arose; Reaction of industry and political leaders...
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p17
Presents information extracted from filings with securities regulators and actions by companies operating in Louisiana. List of Securities and Exchange Commission filings; Effort of economist John Taylor in revolutionizing the way central banks think about monetary policy; Amount of shares sold...
- SECURITES REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 44, p36
The article lists the companies with equity offerings that have been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S. including Aercap Holdings, Ecolab, and Insightfulmind Learning.
- Distressed Company Watch List. Collins, Allison // High Yield Report;1/27/2014, p2
The article announces that the Distressed Company Watch List, which sees which companies have indicated doubt about continuing as going concerns in U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, will resume its publication on February 4, 2014.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p55
Presents a list of planned new debt offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission but have not yet come to market. Classification of the listing by filing date; Information about the businesses.
- More Disclosure Required. // Practical Accountant;Mar2002, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p21
Reports the statement of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on disclosure requirements for public companies. Availability of the SEC statement; Significance of the statement on the disclosure requirements of public companies; Ways to meet the disclosure requirements on...
- Big Four Nine-Month SEC Audit Resignation Rate Tumbles Again. // Public Accounting Report;9/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the decline of the Big Four nine-month U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) audit resignation rate in 2006. It mentions the firm categories included in the evaluation of resignation rate. These include Big Four, Global Seven, non-Big Four national firms and local...