ENERGY & POWER
- Company Spotlight: ConocoPhillips. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;November 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p169
Profiles ConocoPhillips, an integrated global energy company. Business development; Strengths and weaknesses; Opportunities and threats to the company's operations; Contact information.
- ConocoPhillips reports first-quarter 2013 results, adjusted earnings were US$ 1.8 billion. // African Business News;4/26/2013, p5
The article presents the first quarter results of petroleum and gas company ConocoPhillips for 2013. It notes that the total production of the company for the quarter was 1,596 million barrels oil equivalent per day (MBOED). It adds that adjusted earnings, excluding special items, were 1.8...
- Follow-Up on Monitored Stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/22/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the decline of the shares of ConocoPhillips. The management of the company expressed that refining and marketing margins would likely be lower than what was projected. Relative to this, the company's shares have slumped on lower oil prices and slow internal reserve growth....
- ConocoPhillips' first-quarter earnings fell 27%. // World Energy News;4/29/2013, p7
The article reports that oil and natural gas producer ConocoPhillips Co. experienced 27 percent decline in its earnings in the first quarter of 2013. It states that the decline was due to spinoff of marketing and refining company of ConocoPhillips in 2012. The company reported profit of 2.14...
- ConocoPhillips highlights progress on plans for production and margin growth. // World Energy News;5/16/2013, p10
The article reports on the Annual Meeting of Stockholders of oil and gas exploration and production company ConocoPhillips wherein the company reported that it is making significant progress on delivering its plans for growth in volumes and margins. It also reaffirmed its goal to consistently...
- Concho, Two Other Oil Stocks In Profit-Taking Zone. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;7/11/2014, pB05
Several leading oil stocks have rallied enough that investors should consider taking profits, especially now that the market uptrend has come under pressure.
- ConocoPhillips fourth-quarter profit rose with help from the sale of its Algerian business. // African Business News;1/31/2014, p24
The article reports on the growth in 2013 fourth quarter profits of ConocoPhillips Co.
- ConocoPhillips' first-quarter earnings fell 27%. // African Business News;4/29/2013, p13
The article reports on the 27 per cent decline in the earnings posted by oil producer ConocoPhillips in the first quarter of 2013.
- Largest Oil and Gas Production Companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/31/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p41
This article focuses on the largest oil and gas production companies in Louisiana. Some of the companies are Shell Exploration & Production Co., ChevronTexaco Corp., Dominion Exploration and Production Inc., Murphy Exploration & Production Co., Energy Partners Ltd., Bass Enterprises Production...