- M&A To and From Israel: The Heat Is On. J. H. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/19/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the effort of Lehman Brothers to increase merger and acquisition activity involving Israeli companies. According to Leonard Rosen, a Lehman managing director, Lehman has increased the number of bankers in its Tel Aviv office and other investment banks are also sending more...
- Canaccord Moves Into Energy Banking. Terzo, Gereleyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/15/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p4
The article reports world developments in the investment banking sector. Canaccord Adams has expanded its investment-banking platform by penetrating the U.S. energy market. Deutsche Bank AG has hired four technology bankers from Lehman Brothers Inc., including Chris Colpitts, Mark Keene, Jon...
- Deutsche, Barclays to Finance Spectrum Brands' Buy. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p12
The article reports on the commitment by Deutsche Bank and Barclays to finance Spectrum Brands' 1.4 billion U.S. dollar acquisition of the home and hardware business of Stanley Black & Decker.
- Northwestern Emerges With Exit Deal To Pay Down DIP, CSFB Loan. // Bank Loan Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p3
The article focuses on a deal by NorthWestern Corp. with Lehman Brothers Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG for a new $250 million credit facility. The new credit includes a $125 million, five year revolver, as well as a $150 million seven-year term loan. The financing will be in place to pay down the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p48
Presents data on investment banks' activities in the telecommunication sector as of June 27, 2005. Global underwriting volume; Top issuers; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- Deutsche Bank Pars Down; Libertas Beefs Up. // High Yield Report;11/5/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p2
The article offers news briefs related to market yield reports in the U.S. Deutsche Bank AG had cut down its compensation and bonuses as a result of the continuous unstable flow of investment banking. Lehman Brothers Inc. had announced the rise of its Lehman Brothers Loan Opportunity Fund, a...
- Merger Market Catches Fire. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;7/17/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p1
The article reports the robust activity of the U.S. mortgage and acquisition market during the second week of July 2006. Two major deals were announced separately by the National City Corp. and Deutsche Bank. Some investment bankers have told this newspaper that about 30 lenders are on sale....
- Bank shot. Leach, Peter T. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);3/26/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p34
The article discusses the plan of Deutsche Bank to acquire Maher Terminals. The growing number of merger deals between global investment banks and container terminal operators in the U.S. has increased the market value of terminal operators, the reason why Maher decided to merge with the German...
- Deutsche Wheels In Sunrise Loan. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;11/20/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the loan arranged by Deutsche Bank AG to support the buyout of wheelchair manufacturer Sunrise Medical Incorporated. Amount Indosuez Capital committed to the bank loan; Subordinated debt Deutsche agreed to provide.