THE IPO 100
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p68
Lists planned offerings that have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission but have not yet come to market as of March 1, 1999. Equity and debt registrations; Initial public offerings.
- An Introduction to 'Going Public' Sullivan, Brian // Management Review;Dec65, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the concept of going public. Definitions of going public; Reasons for going public; Advantages and limitations of going public.
- Conflicts of interest and China's A-share underpricing. Gannon, Gerard; Zhou, Yuwei // International Review of Financial Analysis;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p491
Abstract: The extremely high A-share underpricing in China''s primary market provides us with a very interesting area of empirical research. Previous studies on China''s IPO underpricing have been suggestive, but inconclusive. A significant decline in A-share underpricing is found in 2003...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 104, p7
This section offers news briefs related to financing deals including the offering completed by Bavarian Nordic A/S to support the development of its prostate cancer vaccine candidate and the securities purchase agreement signed by Celsion Corp. with institutional investors.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p20
Presents information on performance of various stock and initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- Fresh Starts. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p41
Provides an overview of the state of the initial public offering (IPO) market in the U.S. from 2000 to 2002. Companies which gained from their IPO in 2000; Percentage of profitable IPO in 2000; Analysis of the performance of the IPO market in 2001; Outlook for the market for 2002.
- Simmons IPO eves $345M. // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p51
Reports that bedding producer Simmons Co. aims to raise as much as 345 million dollars from an initial offering of common stock. Company's intention to use the funds to reduce debt and provide additional working capital; Lead underwriters and co-managers for the offering; Financial performance...
- PMI IPO prices below its estimate; TST raises $11.8M in private funds. // Medical Device Daily;10/30/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 208, p2
The article reports that Power Medical Interventions (PMI) priced its shares at $11 each for its initial public offering (IPO). This is lower than its estimated share price of $12 to $14. Part of the proceeds of the IPO will be used to expand the companies manufacturing capabilities and to...
- Is an Initial Public Offering in ARI's future? // Railway Age;Jan2006, Vol. 207 Issue 1, p16
This article focuses on the plan of American Railcar Industries to have its stocks undergo an Initial Public Offering. Background information about the company is presented. It provides information on the financial performance of the company. American Railcar intends to selectively pursue...