IPOs IN THE U.S
- Celanese AG set to go public Oct. 25. // Plastics News;10/11/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p3
Reports that Celanese AG will go public on October 25, 1999 on stock exchanges in New York City and Frankfurt, Germany. Company as the chemicals business spinoff of Hoechst AG; Sales in 1998.
- Chemical IPOs performing well. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;7/18/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the performance of the initial public offerings (IPO) of chemical companies in the U.S. in 2004. Increase in investor demand for IPO; Stock price of Celanese AG; Free cash flow of Nalco Chemical Co.
- Celanese Forecasts Profits Turnaround. Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;10/20/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 39, p21
Presents prediction on Celanese's operating profit for 2000 and its warning for its earnings in the second half of 1999. Businesses to be sold by the company; Causes of the company's poor profits; Value of the company's initial public offering.
- Celanese proposes IPO, plans oxo alcohols expansion. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/12/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 43, p19
Discusses the plans of Hoechst company's board to consider whether to pursue with an initial public offering (IPO) for Celanese company that produce basic chemicals and cellulose acetate subsidiary. Preference made by the Celanese management; Plans developed by Celanese for the IPO; Information...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p19
The article presents a table analyzing the aftermarket performance of several IPOs in the U.S. Some of the companies whose IPOs have been listed are National Interstate Corp., GFI Group Inc., Cardiovascular Biotherapeutics Inc., SSA Global Technologies Inc., and Warner Music Group Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/27/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 25, p17
The article presents a list of performance of companies into Initial Public Offering for the year 2005. Some of the companies included in the list includes Coffee Holding, Zumiez, PRB Gas Transportation, VeriFone Holdings, Hiland Partners, Dollar Financial Corp., Odimo, Gravity, Cardiovascular...
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p14
Charts initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 2003. New filings for the week of April 10 to 15, 2003; Stocks coming out of the quiet period.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p16
Charts the aftermarket performance of U.S. initial public offerings as of April 2003.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p40
Reports on initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. for the week of October 6, 2003. Pricing of IPO deals; Companies involved in the IPO deals; Withdrawal activity.