Women On Air
- Mia Kirshner A Woman We Love. Tucker, Reed // Esquire;Mar2004, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p154
Interviews television actress Mia Kirshner. Reason for the prevalence of gay television programs; Experience as an extra in "The Freshmen"; Comment on the characters that she play.
- mama mia! Peoples, Katie // Curve;Oct2008, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p46
The article features Mia Kirshner, an actress in the television program "The L Word" and author of the book "I Live Here." She supports human rights organizations like Amnesty International and experienced travelling with Artists for Amnesty. The book is about her Ã©migrÃ© family and the...
- Low TV ratings? Play musical celebrities. Shaffer, Jeffrey // Christian Science Monitor;5/1/98, Vol. 90 Issue 109, p23
Suggests some not so-serious examples of how network television actors could be loaned out to other networks in order to increase ratings. Loaning Dennis Franz to `The X-Files'; George Clooney on `Baywatch'; Susan Lucci on `Melrose Place'; Other examples.
- Introduction. // Velvet Light Trap: A Critical Journal of Film & Television;Spring94, Issue 33, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including Matthew Murray's essay that examines the complex discourse that developed in the 1950s between major television networks and the national audience, and another one that introduces theories on stars and spectatorship.
- A PERP'S WORST NIGHTMARE. Daly, Steven // Vanity Fair;Jun2003, Issue 514, p182
Features the cast of the American television show 'Law and Order.' Details about the show; Actors and actresses; Plot.
- Commander In Briefs? Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;10/21/2005, Issue 846, p64
Reports that Matt Lanter, a contestant at television (TV) show "Manhunt" is one of the regular star in TV program "Commander in Chief."
- Sound Bites. // Entertainment Weekly;7/16/2004, Issue 774, p67
Presents comments from several U.S. television actors, actresses and personalities highlighted in different television programs.
- Casting call. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/10/2002, Vol. 376 Issue 23, p74
Presents developments related to the U.S. television programming as of December 2002. Actor who has signed on for guest appearance on television program 'Everwood'; Role of actress Anne Archer in the program 'Boston Public'; Television program on Home Box Office which actor Dean Rader-Duval has...
- Fest goes on 'Drive.' Ross, Matthew // Daily Variety;10/11/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 29, p15
Reports the success of the television program 'Mulholland Drive,' in the United States. Cast of the program; Comments of director David Lynch on the program; Names of celebrities present during the party.