Providing Constant Care
- Keenan Keeps Them Satisfied. Pietranton, Robert // Television Week;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p26
Profiles Suzanne Keenan, senior vice-president of customer service at Comcast Corp. Career background; Information on the 2004 Woman to Watch award given to Keenan; Overview of a customer initiative launched by Keenan, entitled Think Customer First.
- Suzanne Keenan. Winslow, George // Broadcasting & Cable;10/18/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 42, p27
Profiles Suzanne Keenan, senior vice president of customer service at Comcast Corp. Educational background; Action taken by Keenan to solve a complaint sent by a U.S. congressman to Comcast; Number of call center representatives hired by her team.
- Success Story Wall Street Ignores. Chunovic, Louis // Broadcasting & Cable;8/30/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 35, p24
Focuses on U.S. cable television operator Comcast Corp. Cost of its acquisition of AT&T Broadband in 2002; Forecast on the amount of free cash flow by the end of 2004 and by 2005; Amount of income during the second quarter of the year 2004.
- Florida Fires Flare Up For AT&T Despite Talks. Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);6/24/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p16
Reports on the dispute between the city of Jacksonville in Florida and At&T Broadband concerning customer service problems. Background of the case; Comments from AT&T on the statewide investigation of the case; Possible solutions to the problem.
- Ex-AT&T Modem Subs Play Name Game Again. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p35
Reports on transition of cable modem subscribers of AT&T Broadband to Comcast Corp.'s high speed Internet service. Efforts of the company for an unrelieved transition; Facilities to subscribers after the transition; Charges for subscribers who take video and data, cable modem service; ...
- AT&T, Comcast Pick Up Local OKs. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;6/24/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p3
Reports the condition of merger-related franchise transfer of AT&T Broadband and Comcast Corp. in the U.S. Reason for the delay of the process; Date of completion in the improvements; Resolution of franchise dispute between the two companies; Approval of the transfer in Chicago by the city mayor.
- FCC Wants More From AT&T, Comcast. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;6/24/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p8
Reports the demands federal regulators for more information on a range of business plans for merger approval of AT&Amp;T Broadband and Comcast Corp in the U.S. Inquiries on issues regarding programming contracts, Internet access, local phone services and service charges; Program platforms of...
- This summer's hottest show. // CED;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p4
Comments on the plan of Comcast to purchase AT&T Broadband in the U.S. Control of the cable operating company; Alteration of business strategy; Announcement of business proposal in the media.
- COMCAST PULLS TELEPHONY TURNAROUND. // Telephony;1/7/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 1, p8
Discusses issues on the merger of Comcast Corp. with AT&T Broadband, the cable telephony business of AT&T. Plan of AT&T to establish a committee of non-executive directors to scrutinize conflict of interests with C. Michael Armstrong, chairman of AT&T/Comcast; Implications of the merger for...