Chief Talent Scout
- Corporate Axt Falls on 'TNT Originals' Umstead, Thomas // Multichannel News;12/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p6
Reports on the cost cutting of AOL Time Warner Inc. a television network in United States. Elimination of jobs; Improvement of mixed record; Production of original series.
- IM ROLE PLAYING. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;5/19/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 10, p19
Focuses on the influence of AOL Time Warner Inc. to the telecommunication industry in the U.S. Launch of voice conferencing and voice services; Market share in the instant messaging (IM) market; Creation of a series of specification allowing IM providers to interoperate.
- AOL TW modifies 2002 growth. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/8/2002, Vol. 371 Issue 31, p4
Reports the modifications on the 2002 revenue growth forecast for AOL Time Warner in New York. Details on the $40 billion-$60 billion noncash charge of the company; Expectations on cash flow growth; Factors that will affect fourth quarter figures.
- You've got sales. Foege, Alec // Adweek New England Edition;03/05/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 10, pSR6
Focuses on the establishment of a media intersection which converges online, print and broadcast advertising by AOL Time Warner. Overview of the online-offline programs of AOL Time; Factor that influences buyers' interest for the company's effort; Disadvantage of the program.
- Stifling new technology. Krauss, Jeffrey // CED;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p130
The article discusses the monopoly of America OnLine (AOL) Time Warner in the provision of text-based instant messaging in the United States. Choice between dominating an unregulated service and heavy-handed government regulation; Refusal of the company to interconnect with other vendors;...
- The Domino Effect of AOL-HuffPo. Albro, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;2/25/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 7, p14
The article discusses the implications of AOL Time Warner's (AOL'S) 315 million dollars purchase of the journal "Huffington Post" in the mass media.
- AOL targets Europe for convergence. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;10/10/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 28, p4
Report on the plans of AOL Time Warner Inc. television division to invest in Europe. Assessment of consumer willingness to multitask in front of television sets; Incorporation of features of the computer, phone and television sets.
- Rules change will boost AOL's profit. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;8/16/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 54, p4
Reports on the benefits from the change in the accounting rule of AOL Time Warner Inc. Increase of the annual profit of the company by 5.9 million dollars; Restructuring of the company.
- AOL Time Warner predicts poor ad growth this year. // Marketing (00253650);1/10/2002, p2
Forecasts the downturn of advertising by AOL Time Warner Inc. in Great Britain.