Terayon Opens Its Wireless Gateway
- The CMTS market shuffle. Kuhl, Craig // CED;Aug2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the business performance of the cable industry in the U.S. as of August 2003. Improvement in the bottom line performance of the industry; Decline in the market of cable modem termination systems; Competitiveness of DOCSIS 2.0 enabled services.
- Terayon Spices Up DOCSIS 2.0 CMTS. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);10/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p28
Presents updates on the DOCSIS 2.0-qualified Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS) gear from Terayon Communication Systems being tested by Comcast as of October 2003. Significance of the plan of Terayon Communication Systems to accelerate data transfer rate in cable networks; Importance of...
- Research:. // CableFAX Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 69, p4
Reports on the results of a study on cable television services conducted by the Cable Telecommunications Association for Marketing in the U.S. Percentage of cable subscribers who are satisfied with the service; Number of adult gamers who have cable modem service at home.
- CableLabs OKs DOCSIS 2.0 Gear. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/23/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p2
Reports on the issue of approval certificate to DOCSIS 2.0 gear including five cable modem and cable-modem termination system (CMTS) manufacturers by Cable Television Laboratories Inc. Key features of DOCSIS 2.0 gear; Benefits of DOCSIS 2.0 over DOCSIS 1.1 software; Names of manufactures whose...
- Legal Issues Concerning Cable Television: The Greek Case. Iosifidis, Petros C.; Kiki, Joanna P. // Communications & the Law;Jun2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
Examines several issues concerning cable television (TV). Historical development of cable TV; Potential of cable TV; Legal delimitation of the medium; Access to cablecasting time with reference to Greek legal order.
- Cable Picture Looks Sharper For 2001, Especially Top Names. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the positive outlook for the cable television industry for the year 2001.
- TR!O Breaks Boundaries and Builds a Cult Following. Kokernak, Michael // Response;Aug2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p7
Features the cable network, TR!O. Growth of TR!O's net ad revenue in 2003; Services offered; TR!O's budget for programming costs.
- Madison, Wis. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;02/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p6
Presents information about the state of the cable television broadcasting industry in Madison, Wisconsin as of February 26, 2001. Optimism of station managers that the market has a healthy economy and local advertising is up; Total amount in cable television revenues expected to be generated by...
- Looking for a Prediction? I'll Give You Ten of Them. Kagan, Paul // Cable World (10427228);9/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p18
Comments on the possible improvement of cable television broadcasting. Plan of the National Football League for a cable option for football games; Advances in cable television receivers and recorders.