ALASKA'S GCI EMBRACES THE CABLE PIG
- HK telco updates brand identity. Lee, Michele // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/7/2003, p08
Reports on the change of its brand identity by Hong Kong, China-based fixed-line operator New World Telephone to New World Telephone as part of its expansion into the region as of February 2003. Reflection of the company's growth from its local base to wider regional arena in the logo; Launch...
- THE SILVER WINNERS PRINT. // Advertising Age;9/16/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 37, special section pS-14
The article presents several advertising campaigns that won the Silver Winners Print award during the Hispanic Advertising Awards in the U.S. in 2002. Key issues discussed include the slogan used in the campaign for Cingular Wireless and a description of the print advertising for American Suzuki...
- Seeing double? // B&T Weekly;7/28/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2574, p36
The article focuses on a letter sent by an anonymous reader criticizing two advertising campaigns published in the journal.
- TEN BEST PRINT ADS. // B&T Weekly;2007 Annual Supplement, p12
The article lists "B&T" magazine's 10 best print advertising campaigns in Australia, including Marmalade's Preferred by Nature campaign for Metlink, Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney's Landcruiser campaign for Lexus and BMF's Boat campaign for Newspaper Works.
- BRIEFLY NOTED. D'Amato, Jennie // Photo District News;Sep2003, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the impact of the popularity of the "Get Caught Reading" print advertising campaign for the Association of American Publishers on the relations between celebrities and photographers.
- CREATE BEHIND THE LENS. // Photo District News;Jun2007, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p76
This article offers a look at various print advertising campaigns from around the world.
- CREATE BEHIND THE LENS. // Photo District News;Nov2008, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p56
The article provides information about several print advertising campaigns from around the world.
- BEHIND THE LENS. Golden, Reuel; Defoore, Jay // Photo District News;Jan2004, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p24
Presents photographs from print advertising campaigns for the Washington State Lottery and Timex.
- BEHIND THE LENS. Golden, Reuel; Lang, Daryl // Photo District News;Aug2008, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p54
The article presents information on some famous and captivating print advertising campaigns.