This Just In
- RATINGS | March 22-28. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p13
Provides information on the ratings of several syndicated television programs in the U.S. for the week of March 22 through 28, 2004.
- SYNDICATION RATINGS. // Variety;12/20/2004, Vol. 397 Issue 5, p24
Presents a table of audience ratings of syndicated TV shows in the U.S. for the week ended December 5, 2004. Percentage of TV stations that air the shows.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p25
Looks at the trends in the U.S. cable and television broadcasting market as of January 2005. Total television revenue as of January 2005; List of the top commercial television stations in the country; Ratings of the syndicated show "Jeopardy!" at WBNS.
- Familiar faces. Berman, Marc // MediaWeek;9/27/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 34, pSR10
Presents information on the U.S. television (TV) syndication industry as of September 27, 2004. Forecast on the total revenue in TV syndication from 2004 to 2008; Information on the ratings given to several syndicated TV talk show programs; Comment of Mitch Burg, president of the Syndicated...
- A Blizzard of Viewers. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
Presents an update on syndicated TV show ratings in the U.S. as of March 2003. Effect of weather conditions on the ratings of syndicated programs; Rating of the program "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" on its February 18, 2003 airing; Comparison of ratings between talk shows "Oprah Winfrey Show"...
- Familiar faces. Berman, Marc // Brandweek;9/27/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 34, pSR10
Discusses the value of television syndication in television broadcasting in the U.S. Percentage of increase in the revenue of television syndication for the second quarter of 2004; Television rating of several syndicated television programs; Factors that contributed to the stability of...
- 'Jeopardy!' Ratings Rebound. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;11/15/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p3
Presents an update on the ratings of several syndicated television programs in the U.S. during the week of October 25 to 31, 2004. Reason for the rebound of the ratings of "Jeopardy"; Top rookie of the year; Highest-rated off-network strips for the week.
- SYNDICATION RATINGS. // Variety;10/3/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 7, p21
This section presents a tabular representation of the ratings of several syndicated television programs in the U.S. as of September 18, 2005.
- Syndie woes grow with fall bows. Dempsey, John // Variety;10/24/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 10, p16
This article focuses on the status of syndicated television (TV) shows in the U.S., as of October 2005. New syndicated TV shows became an endangered species in 2005 and 2006 is not looking a whole lot better. Only three shows bowed in syndication this fall, possibly the smallest number of new...