Loop to open shop in Oakland
- Loop Capital Markets hires four in stretch to gain national reputation. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30535, p3
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based financial management firm Loop Capital Markets has hired four additional sales and trading professionals to boost its Midwest operations. Hiring of Dale J. Cherry, Michael E. Keane, James M. Sondell and Gregory H. Montgomery; Positions given; Former jobs and...
- Chicago Schools Pick Restructuring Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p36
Reports on Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s appointment as lead manager on the restructuring of the Chicago School Finance Authority's outstanding debt. Total amount of the outstanding debt; Terms of the financing transaction.
- New brokerage firm targets institutional investors. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Reports that brokerage firm Loop Capital Markets LLC, plans to focus on institution investors. Background information on the firm; Details on its operations.
- New black-owned firm to open wide its doors in Chicago. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p30
Reports on the debut of Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment banking firm. Management positions; Equity analysis and trading business; Opportunity to provide sales support with a regional focus.
- Loop Capital Strengthens Its Banking Force From Outside. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p3
Reports the recruitment of bank executives by Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of the employees; Growth of the municipal research offerings; Expertise in municipal and corporate governance.
- Loop Hires Trader Steve Czepiel. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the recruitment of underwriter Steve Czepiel for Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Loop capital to offer swap advisory service. Kuiper, Mark T.; Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p27
Focuses on Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s plan to specialize in swap financial advisory work. Growing issuers' interest in swap transactions; Tendency of large firms to swap transactions through the pipeline; Popularity of swaps with municipal issuers as an asset liability management tool.
- Growth for Chicago-based Loop Capital translates into new hires, more offices. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p28
Reports on the expansion of the Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment boutique firm based in Chicago, Illinois. Names of new hirees in the public finance sector; Career histories of company officials Thomas Despagni, Curtis Flowers and Albert Grace Jr.; Company's strength in the...
- Loop capital markets opens shop in Detroit; taps Graicap partner. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30698, p31
Reports on Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s opening of a Detroit, Michigan office. Hiring of Fred Prime to run the office.