Paper pinch keeps lid on yields; Kentucky deals suit some
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p38
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in retail trade for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Ohio Readies $230 Million of Double-A Garvee Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p26
The article reports on the plan of Ohio to start taking retail orders on its double-A rated Garvee bonds and open sales to institutional buyers.
- Retail investors fight summertime blues with short, intermediate insured deals. Braverman, Melissa // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p13
Focuses on developments regarding retail investments in bonds in Northeastern United States as of July 14, 1997. Range of the insured papers bought by clients; Expectations for more refundings during the summer; Demand seen for the Lancaster, New York Central School District general obligation...
- Retail investors. McDonald, Michael; Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;06/23/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30668, p9
Forecasts sluggish trading trends for bond issues from retail trade sector issuers in the United States for the week of June 23, 1999.
- Muni Bonds Finish Mainly Solid; New Issues Improve Market's Tone. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31372, p2
Reports the bond prices set by underwriters in the U.S. Performance of retail trading; Bond costs of Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority; Rates of fixed-rate bonds.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport's $375 Million Deal Leads Holiday-Lulled Slate. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p6
Reports the several negotiated deals in market in the U.S. Increase of the demand on retail and trusts; Use of proceeds to redeem outstanding debt; Pricing of revenue bond deal.
- Maine Ready for Retail Sale of $97 Million of Refunding GOs. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p38
Maine is preparing the retail portion of a $97 million general obligation refunding on June 6, 2003 that will retire bond anticipation notes issued throughout the past year. UBS PaineWebber Inc. is the senior underwriter on the fixed-rate issue, which will include $70.2 million in...
- With Online Bond Trading on Rise, Brokers Adopt New Platform. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p7
Focuses on the impact of online bond trading on retail municipal bond investing. Impediments to the trading and consumption of bonds by individual investors; Increase in price transparency on electronic trading platforms; Offer of bond trading by major retail brokerages.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/26/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p46
Presents data on investments of retail industries as of February 16, 2001. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals; Equity and debt deals.