- Low rates push 1st quarter yields down, but some funds rise. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;04/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30372, p6
Reports on the performance of bond funds in the United States in the first three months of 1998 based on the ranking by Lipper Analytical Services Inc. Eaton Vance Management and Alliance Capital Management as highest performers; State-specific funds's nudging out of higher return funds; Impact...
- Weekly HY Fund Inflows Hit $1.275B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p25
The article states that a report issued by Lipper FMI revealed that the high yield bond fund inflows reached 1.275 billion dollars for the week ending July 14, 2010, making it the second-largest weekly inflow total for the year.
- Lipper studies rating system. Williamson, Christine; Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;4/28/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p29
Reports that a rating system is to be started by mutual fund ranker Lipper Analytical Services Incorporated for its quarterly fund performance analysis. Information on the functioning of the rating system; Imput being sought by Lipper from subscribers.
- With Low Yields, Insured Funds Suffer From Lack of Demand. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p7
This article reports that insured funds or mutual funds in the United States have suffered lack of demand due to low yield. According to Lipper Inc., insured bond funds have barely been eking out positive results so far in 2006, as they have produced an average total return of just 0.04 percent...
- Long-term funds register 23-month high. // Fund Strategy;11/12/2012, p1
The article offers information on the report from Lipper Inc. which shows that long-term funds generated their largest monthly sales in September 2012 since October 2010.
- At Deadline. // Money Management Executive;6/23/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the decline in equity mutual funds in May 2003 in spite of the continued market rally. Equity funds preferred by investors; Performance of bonds in the market; Reasons cited by Lipper analysts for the waning of the equity funds.
- High-Yield Bonds Proved a Boon To Mutual Fund Managers in '04. Johnson, Matthew; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p1
The article informs those municipal bond mutual funds that tried to walk the straight line last year and maintain high credit quality were largely left in the dust in Lipper Inc.'s 2004 total return rankings. High-yield bonds rallied as investors clamored to improve their returns amid the...
- Lipper European fund flows: Bonds inflows continue to fall. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;4/10/2013, p1
The article focuses on Lipper Inc., a provider of mutual funds ratings, which reveals drop in the bond inflows of the European funds. It mentions that both the equities and bonds of the European funds have experienced drop in sales. It highlights that the European equity funds has experience...
- Municipal Bond Funds See Inflows. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;8/14/2015, p1
Municipal bond funds saw inflows in the latest week, according to the Lipper.