Connecticut Mohegans push back Casino debt's tender offer deadline
- Suburban casino on the block. Richardson, Patricia // Crain's Chicago Business;4/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p1
Reports the security bidding of the Hollywood Casino in Illinois. Management of the potential buyers on interest rates; Credibility of the financial statements; Recognition of the adjusted gross receipts.
- Partouche negotiates with Didot Bottin for gaming properties. Masud, Zafar // International Gaming & Wagering;Jul2004, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the negotiations of Partouche Casinos with the Didot Bottin group in a bid to purchase its five gaming establishments in France. Reason for the move; Market position of Partouche Casinos in France.
- Would-be Riviera buyers playing it cool. McKee, David // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/11/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p2
The article reports on the stock offer made by D.E. Shaw & Co. to Riviera Holdings management and shareholders for the North Strip casino and its offshoot in Black Hawk, Colorado. It presents information on the financial standing of Riviera Holdings. It examines the possible opposition of the...
- Casino bidders asked to re-up, but game's changed. Buchthal, Kristina // Crain's Chicago Business;8/30/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p3
The two runners-up in the March bidding for Illinois' 10th casino license are being asked to renew their bids. Recent moves to broaden casino gambling in Illinois could diminish the value of the license now held by Emerald Casino Inc. The request for new bids from the runners-up comes as the...
- MTR Ditches Change of Control Amendment. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/27/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that MTR Gaming Group has withdrawn the change-of-control amendment from the consent solicitation effort in July 2009. However, the casino and racetrack operator will still push through with the tender offer aspect of the consent solicitation. The structure of the tender...
- Station Casinos Bonds Climb After Buy Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p25
The article reports on the increase in the price of the 6.0 percent bonds due 2012 of Station Casino in March 2009. The bond price increase occurred after Boyd Gaming announced its interest in buying Station Casino's Obco subsidiary. According to KDP Investment Advisors analyst Barbara Cappaert,...
- Merrill Preps Choctaw Casino Deal. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p3
Reports that Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc. is preparing a credit facility for the federally recognized Indian tribe, the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. Use of the proceeds from the deal to the development of Choctaw's casino properties; Commencement of a cash tender offer and consent...
- BOYD GAMING STILL INTERESTED IN STATION CASINOS ASSETS. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/17/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 33, pP14
The article focuses on plans by Boyd Gaming Corp. to acquire the assets of Station Casinos, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. According to Keith Smith, chief executive officer (CEO) and president of Boyd, they remain to be interested in acquiring assets from Station despite its filing after...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p13
Presents information about tender offers presented in several U.S. states as of October 24, 2001.