Treasury two-years go At A 5.009% yield
- News In Brief: Treasury 10-Years Go at 4.88% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p2
Reports on the auction of $13 billion of 12-year notes by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 4.880 percent high yield. Bid-to-cover ratio; Amount brought by Federal banks in exchange for maturing securities.
- New series $50 notes to roll out in fall. // Financial Update;Apr-Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p3
States that the Treasury Department will release the second in the new series of redesigned Federal Reserve notes in the fall of 1997. Design features of the notes; Further information on the redesigned release of the ten, five and one dollar notes.
- Treasury to Offer $30B 92-Days, $25B 182-Days. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p12
The article focuses on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction $30 billion 91-day bills and $25 billion 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury to Sell $22B Year Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p13
The article focuses on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction $22 billion year bills.
- Treasury Two-Year Notes Go at 0.222% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p2
The article reports on the 35 billion dollars of two-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department with a 1/8% coupon at a 0.222% yield, a price of 99.806537.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 0.769% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33323, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned a two-year notes amounting 42 billion dollars with 0.75 percent coupon at a 0.769 percent yield on a price of 99.96246 dollars.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.365% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/29/2016, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $45 billion of four-week bills at a 0.365% high yield, a price of 99.971611.
- A woman of note. // Coin News;Aug2015, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p71
The article reports that U.S. Treasury plans to redesign the $10 bill with a portrait of a woman, commemorating the women's emancipation in the U.S.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 3.448% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33231, p2
The article reports on the auction of the Treasury Department on its 11-month notes with 3 3/8% coupon and 3.448% high yield for 99.387238 dollars in the U.S. It notes that the Treasury accepted 21,00,021,400 dollars at the tender. Moreover , the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.62 while median yield is...