Bluegrass RFPs on the way
- Miami-Dade Authority to Price Deal, Terminate 3 Swaps Today. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p3
The article reports on the plans of the Miami-Dade County Expressway Authority of South Florida to manage their debts by pricing $ 300 million worth of toll system revenue bonds and the termination of three interest rate swaps with different lending companies. The proceeds of the bonds will be...
- Washington looks to refund $624 million. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30585, p2
Reports on Washington State's plan to sell general obligation (GO) refunding bonds and motor vehicle fuel tax GO refunding bonds as early as March 2, 1999. Consideration of a plan to expand a convention and trade center in Seattle; Decline in the state's interest rates.
- Louisiana Bond Commission Gives Year-End OK to Over $2 Billion. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p40
The article reports on the approval of more than $2 billion of debt requests by the Louisiana State Bond Commission at its last meeting in 2006. There were several discussed items on the agenda including issues about the Gulf Opportunity Zone projects. Key information regarding sale of revenue...
- Absent Guidelines, Louisiana Panel OKs Only $150M in GO Zone Debt. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p36
The article reports on the approval of project proposals that would get some of the proceeds from Gulf Zone Opportunity Act bonds flowing by the Louisiana State Bond Commission. According to the author, several applicants from outside the affected areas of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita withdrew...
- Maine's Partisan Divide on Debt Could Derail Special Session. Haislip, Alexander H. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p45
Reports that Maine Treasurer Dale McCormack does not believe that the bond ballot battle in 2004 will impact the volume of state general obligation bonds sold in 2005. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on public finance and the bond market.
- Texas-Sized $6.2 Billion Tran Sale on Tap for Lone Star State. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p1
Reports on the sale of tax and revenue anticipation notes by the state of Texas. Sale of the notes through the private label auction site TRANTexas.com; Indication of the increase in revenue collection and healthier economy by the size of the transaction; Use of the proceeds of the sale to fund...
- Louisiana OKs Over $1B in Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p1
Reports on the Louisiana State Bond Commission's approval of debt requests on August 18, 2005, including a revenue anticipation note (RAN) deal for the financially struggling Orleans Parish School Board. Use of the proceeds from the RANs to cover the funding needs for the upcoming school year;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p26
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of September 29, 2005. Winning bidder in the bond transaction of the state of Alabama; Bond structure involved in the bond deal of the state of Illinois for the Mount Prospect Part District; Amount involved in the...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond issuance of various states in the U.S. Number of issues for the state of Alabama; Amount involved in the transaction of the state of Kentucky; Volume of South Carolina's bond issuance.