Wrestling the Bear: Russia's Muni Market Fights to Survive
- Russian Eurobonds slide along with UST on Tuesday. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/12/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 12 (Interfax) - The market for Russian Eurobonds turned down on Tuesday in reaction to losses by US Treasuries, as spread against yield on the underlying assets widened.
- Russia. Iskyan, Kim // Global Finance;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on the economic and political conditions in Russia. A team of investment banks is hired by the Russian finance ministry to prepare the country's first eurobond sale since 1998. Senior banking and government officials have recommended the privatization of some state banks....
- Quotations for Russian Eurobonds November 15. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/15/2013, p1
The article offers information on the Russian Eurobonds as of 15, 2013 including Adamant Capital, Evrofinance Mosnarbank, and HSBC Executable.
- BMI VIEW: EMERGING EUROPE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p3
Presents updates on economic conditions in Europe as of August 15, 2005. Status of the bond market in Russia; Rate of inflation in Hungary.
- Russia. Iskyan, Kim // Global Finance;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the signs of slow growth return of the Russian economy including the collapse of automotive sales by 50% and the increase capital spending at Severstal company by 40%.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. Single family mortgage revenue bonds from the Alabama Housing Finance Authority in Alabama; Refunding revenue bonds from First Florida Governmental Financing Commission in Florida;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p25
Presents the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. General obligation bond anticipation notes from the City of New Milford in Connecticut; Public improvement serial bonds from the City of Schenectady in New York; Bond anticipation...
- Led by low rates, Georgia agency's big refunding tops primary. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p1
Reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the United States, compiled as of July 10, 1997. Includes news on the $399.2 million refunding from the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia; Scant selling by investors in the secondary market; Flatness of the debt futures market; J.P....
- Bid lists deluge caps muni action despite modest treasury gains. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bond market as of August 13, 1997. Gains of 30-year Treasury bonds; Retail sales; Tax-exempt bonds; Producer price index; Serial bonds.