Finances in Focus
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; Braun, Martin Z; McDonald, Michael; Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/7/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31609, p33
Presents developments related to U.S. public finance as of April 7, 2003. Decision of District of Columbia mayor Anthony A. Williams to veto a bill that would modify job requirements for the inspector general post; Expected tax collections in New Jersey for fiscal 2004; Announcement made by New...
- New York City Water Authority Plans $330M Sale to Refinance CP, Debt. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32483, p37
The article reports on the plans of New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority to sell approximately $330 million of fixed-rate, tax-exempt bonds. According to reports, the city will use $130 million of the proceeds to refund existing debt and save at least $6.5 million. The bonds are...
- N.Y. Agency Selling $210M To Refund N.Y.C. Water Debt. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p44
The article reports that the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (EFC) has planned to sell $210 million of tax-exempt bonds on May 8, 2007 to refund New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) debt. The selling of the $210 million of tax-exempt bonds is to refund the...
- Port, EFC Set to Sell. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports on two major state bond issues in New York State in March 2004. Sale of revolving funds revenue bonds by New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.; Sale of consolidated bonds by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey; New York State's plan to lend to New York City Municipal...
- N.Y.C. Transitional Finance Agency Postpones $600M Issue Until June. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p39
The article reports that the New York City Transitional Finance Authority has announced on May 01, 2007 that it is postponing the sale of $600 million of future tax-secured bonds to take outstanding bond anticipation notes until June 2007. The bond sale was originally scheduled on the second...
- N.Y. City Water Plans $340M Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/12/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34409, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell about $340 million of refunding and new money bonds on Nov. 17.
- Moody's Downgraded Par Exceeded Upgraded Par in 2015. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/11/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34459, p1
Moody's Investor's Service downgraded more par value than it upgraded in 2015.
- N. Y. Water Sells $662M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p7
The article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority has sold 662 million dollars of second-resolution, fixed-rate, tax-exempt new-money and refunding bonds.
- N.Y.C. water authority increases sales amount; state EFC confirms its own issue. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;07/31/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30199, p2
Reports on the increase in the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's sale amount of refunding funds. Beginning of a retail order period; New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.'s announcement of the financing of a portion of its wastewater capital program from sales of...